IGNORED

how many hipsters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Guest Ricky Downtown

Guest pulsewarrior

the only thing more tired than the hipster cliche is the people complaining about it.

yeah pretty much. i'm beginning to think people here complain about hipsters so much because they get to fuck cute indie girls.

no, people complain about hipsters because they are annoying faggots.

the only thing more tired than the hipster cliche is the people complaining about it.

yeah pretty much. i'm beginning to think people here complain about hipsters so much because they get to fuck cute indie girls.

no, people complain about hipsters because they are annoying faggots.

Who are? The hipsters or the people complaining?

to the op:

one to screw in the lightbulb and millions if bros to complain about his/her fashion sense, but that's not a part of the question.

one,

dirtbikejohnny.jpg

lol. i'll admit that i probably look like a hipster (i shop at thrift stores mostly (it's fucking cheap)), but i don't think i am one and don't really care either way. i just posted this joke because i thought someone on watmm might enjoy it...anyone?

I enjoyed it, bruv

it's also a great picture of you

Guest Ricky Downtown

one,

dirtbikejohnny.jpg

lol. i'll admit that i probably look like a hipster (i shop at thrift stores mostly (it's fucking cheap)), but i don't think i am one and don't really care either way. i just posted this joke because i thought someone on watmm might enjoy it...anyone?

I enjoyed it, bruv

it's also a great picture of you

thanks mane!

Archived