IGNORED

can't stop eating my fuckin beard

encey

Guest Coalbucket PI

I think if I get asked any questions in this job interview like 'describe a time you used initiative' or 'when have you shown team leadership skills' I'm going to use examples that involve my beard. I might say my decision to not shave before the interview was an example of decisiveness.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if I get asked any questions in this job interview like 'describe a time you used initiative' or 'when have you shown team leadership skills' I'm going to use examples that involve my beard. I might say my decision to not shave before the interview was an example of decisiveness.

TotalolTM

TotalolTM

• 7 years later...

Okay so I just looked up "chewed his mustache" because of a translation of a German short story I am working on (Er nagte eine Weile an seinen Schnurrbarthaaren herum)

and this thread popped up as the 4th result.

lol

Archived