IGNORED

can't stop eating my fuckin beard

encey

Does anyone here wax their mustache part of their beard? I'm trying to grow out my mustache, but it just curls into my fuckin mouth! I'm trying the wax, but it won't stay all day, esp. if I decide (which I do) to use a napkin. Anti-beard-eating tips? (Besides 'shave it'; I've already thought of that one.)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest futuregirlfriend

I feel any product would ruin the look but I'm an amateur, a mere three weeks into my attempt to look like a Scandinavian trawlerman, so I'll just sit down and ready my notepad. MildrewOnRice just has that look on his face that says he knows what he's talking about. p.s pasta's on today's menu. Gonna get this moustache reeeal saucy.

ya, just use scissors and trim 'stache along your lip line. That's what I do :shrug: I would never adulterate my beard with any kind of homo styling product... Maybe if there was some kind of gentlemens 'stache wax or something?? IDK

I will shave it soon!

But not yet. I want to grow out the mustache ('moustache'?) part. Maybe I simply have to suffer through this lip-pube buffet.

Don't suffer. Keep the 'stache trimmed around your pie-hole. You'll look much better, and you'll feel much better.

Incidentally, massive disappointment that this thread is not about pica/trichophagia.

Guest Scrambled Ears

ya shit get a trimmer and just do the edges. the stache was not meant for covering the mouth unless youre one of those guys that prefers the havent been kissed in 3 years look

i'm in the same boat right now. i'm growing it out more, not trimming it till july at least. was eating my beard last night. i think you just have to deal. i actually thought of you and essines last night. like how the fuck do these guys not get food all up in their beard and beard all up in their mouth

Archived