IGNORED

can't stop eating my fuckin beard

encey

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone here wax their mustache part of their beard? I'm trying to grow out my mustache, but it just curls into my fuckin mouth! I'm trying the wax, but it won't stay all day, esp. if I decide (which I do) to use a napkin. Anti-beard-eating tips? (Besides 'shave it'; I've already thought of that one.)

could never figure it out. i just ate it. it actually used to get stuck in my teeth, but that's what being a fucking man is all about. i grow my own god damn dental floss.

on my face.

Guest JW Modestburns

Does anyone here wax their mustache part of their beard? I'm trying to grow out my mustache, but it just curls into my fuckin mouth! I'm trying the wax, but it won't stay all day, esp. if I decide (which I do) to use a napkin. Anti-beard-eating tips? (Besides 'shave it'; I've already thought of that one.)

could never figure it out. i just ate it. it actually used to get stuck in my teeth, but that's what being a fucking man is all about. i grow my own god damn dental floss.

on my face.

You have the correct perspective. Facial hair or death.

Guest taxman

encey, what you need is a fine toothed comb to comb the mustache away from your mouth. that should help at least a little.

right now i'm cultivating a new mustache and it's not quite at the stage where i get it in my mouth all the time yet. i know your pain though.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I'm in the same place too, my moustache is all in the sides of my mouth. I kind of like it but not when I'm eating food. I like to eat stache and food separately. I have a job interview on friday and I really should clean up my face but the salary is pretty bad so I'm just gonna walk in there chewing on my beard like 'what?'

oh, encey, try and eat an ice cream cone if you haven't already.

ice cream cones are the bane of all beards.

of course you should first put ice cream in the cone.

there is a short period of itch, i find if you use conditioner in the shower it can cut down on this. if you cowboy up and man out those couple days though the prize is glorious.

how do you stop it itching like a motherfucker about 3 days in?

You man up and power through it. No one said growing a beard was easy....

i'd do a burt reynolds except it itches too much.

fuck it, i prefer shaven.

both me and her.

I never itched when I grew my mighty, manly beard.

Because I'd put some Pantene on it in the shower.

Guest Franklin

my brother posts on the beard forum.

My link

I think this is a problem that comes up from time to time. Those of us with beards should post there too.

Guest abusivegeorge

goin for this yall!

friedrich-nietzsche.jpg

The look in his eyes says it all.

I'm afraid that if I grow out a beard, some of my mindpower will become absorbed in the hairs and it might strangle me in my sleep.

Lol

I'd be worried for you too.

encey, what you need is a fine toothed comb to comb the mustache away from your mouth. that should help at least a little.

right now i'm cultivating a new mustache and it's not quite at the stage where i get it in my mouth all the time yet. i know your pain though.

I comb the shit out of it, but the direction it grows is just straight loop into the mouth. The wax is working, a bit. Just wears off after some napkin usage.

I'm in the same place too, my moustache is all in the sides of my mouth. I kind of like it but not when I'm eating food. I like to eat stache and food separately. I have a job interview on friday and I really should clean up my face but the salary is pretty bad so I'm just gonna walk in there chewing on my beard like 'what?'

lol!

oh, encey, try and eat an ice cream cone if you haven't already.

ice cream cones are the bane of all beards.

of course you should first put ice cream in the cone.

Yeah, that is some tough shit there -- I also eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch every day, so my napkins are absolutely smeared stained with brown and purple ... lol.

I do like drinking beer, though, because after I gulp it down, I get some foamy head slurp aftertaste.

(In other words, I suck cock and eat jizz every two hours, yes.)

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I just recently shaved my idm beard after growing it for a couple of months and not trimming at all. I did the mustache snacking thing too.

Archived