IGNORED

how do you let someone know you like them

Guest tht tne

Guest tht tne

i am trying to reconnect with an old friend and feel like she is sending mixed messages

but i want her to know that i am interested in her, i don't know should i just take it out?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Coalbucket PI

probably try to reconnect on the friend tip initially then say you used to really like her utilising the past tense to allow an escape route, then see if she 'used to' like you and then touch her inner thigh

Guest ruiagnelo

i am trying to reconnect with an old friend and feel like she is sending mixed messages

but i want her to know that i am interested in her, i don't know should i just take her out?

Corrected it for you. And yes, you should.

Guest abusivegeorge

Just tell her that you like her, and the reason it's taken so long is because you've been waiting for your penis enlargement surgery to fully utilise.

here's what you do

1. invite her to your house for cookies (girls like cookies)

2. play this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9AhkGAZwWk&feature=related

3. light candles

4. inner thigh touch like the poster above said

5. insert macaroni & cheese into earlobe

6. paper sliding through tip of shaft head

7. pith your waxen

8. show her WATMM

9. make her eat a mosquito infested with boogerlaria

the rest is up to you, but I'm pretty sure this will work.

Guest analogue wings

i was kinda looking for more Brandi_B-isms on how girls turn guys off that they don't like

brandi_b is at a tool concert getting felt up by hairy truck drivers so you're on your own son

Guest tht tne

i was kinda looking for more Brandi_B-isms on how girls turn guys off that they don't like

brandi_b is at a tool concert getting felt up by hairy truck drivers so you're on your own son

in a few hours i imagine Brandi_B will be shouting at maynard to contribute to tribute to lhc

Guest abusivegeorge

roll a golden apple into her room with an engraving that reads "to the prettiest one" and flee into the shadows.

All of the above posts made me lol, but this was fantastic.

Seriously though, ask her on a date. Just do it, cinema and meal or something.

Original I know.

Guest pulsewarrior

i believe master comedian dane cook said "if you want to make them run, make them think you're shit...if you want to make them come, make them think they're shit"

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

cross your leg toward her

have you read that in a book?

edit dfgghsdghfhhggggg

Guest tht tne

the problem with this desire is that watmm women only frequent in ekt or music discussion

except disparaissant and well, weed... i am starting to amend to weed threads though :facepalm:

the problem with this desire is that watmm women only frequent in ekt or music discussion

except disparaissant and well, weed... i am starting to amend to weed threads though :facepalm:

Will you post a pic of your tits any time soon?

Guest tht tne

Will you post a pic of your tits any time soon?

my tits are rather a let-down... you don't want to see them but how about a nice soup can

Guest tht tne

It seems we have reached a solution! Any progress?

well unfortunately i had to stop talking to her, but i'm not really trying to be her boyfriend

if we talk again we'll figure out what kind of friends we're going to be... she's hot, though

well unfortunately i had to stop talking to her, but i'm not really trying to be her boyfriendif we talk again we'll figure out what kind of friends we're going to be... she's hot, though

...que?

Guest tht tne

well unfortunately i had to stop talking to her, but i'm not really trying to be her boyfriendif we talk again we'll figure out what kind of friends we're going to be... she's hot, though

...que?

i don't think she wants a boyfriend right now... also i am ugly and she is hot = no worky

Archived