IGNORED

how do you let someone know you like them

Guest tht tne

Guest tht tne

Wonderful! This reminds me, if there's anything about you that you know people really like, just milk the fuck out of that. Like anything that can get a positive response. For example in person I can make almost anybody laugh so I usually try to start friendships n' shit off by just being as funny as I can possible muster. Plus if you know you're good at it you'll be confident and come off as really confident which is always really good! But yeah, it's all about accentuating your best attributes whether it's mental or physical.

I guess you're not really asking for any of that kind of advice but I just thought I'd throw my two cents in anyway. :crazy:

well she has said that she really loves my poetry that i post online, so that's how we got started

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Scrambled Ears

get a fresh haircut and some fly duds + fix any appearance issues acne/hairyness/etc

stop talking on aim and never mention WATMM again

tell her you want to hang out (dont ask if she wants to this sounds like a date...dates just make people uncomfortable go out with the intent of just having a good time)

go have a good time

be confident

act like you might be into her...dont directly say it (you put the ball completely in her court by doing that) but dont act like a friend. act like a guy that kind of thinks hes the shit but also has a good sense of humor and most importantly is FUN TO BE AROUND!

wait for her to get wet

dont play aphex twin in the car on the ride home

fhupta

presto! :sorcerer:

Guest Scrambled Ears

one more thing...its ok to be a geek but you have to do it because youre proud of it. when the opportunity arises say actually i dabble in electronic music. play her a flashbulb track. she'll think thats really touching. touch her.

edit: if this works get me a backstage pass to sts9 next time they come to nyc

Guest tht tne

one more thing...its ok to be a geek but you have to do it because youre proud of it. when the opportunity arises say actually i dabble in electronic music. play her a flashbulb track. she'll think thats really touching. touch her.

edit: if this works get me a backstage pass to sts9 next time they come to nyc

i linked her to my soundcloud and she said my music was relaxing... can't get backstage passes

i don't think david really likes me... i would guess i'm cool with jeffree though, he was really nice

david just got kind of impatient because he wanted to talk with jack & i was asking him about dub

you sound young.

Im not, Im also a bald dude. Bald helped me realize the process of elimination. I wait around for the girls that are into it, and lot more than I realized are into it.

The only bummer is when a girl likes me and Im wearing a hat. Then I have to shock her with my look. It sucks that part. Oh well.

I like the line girls use on me. "do you have a girlfriend" That is a great opener. I like this girl that works at the health food store. I only speak to her when Im buying something. I have zero idea how to ask her out or pursue her further. Im not good at this stuff either. Dating is really down to convenience. You are around the person a lot. You work with them maybe. They were friends of friends. You met them on a dating site. Strangers are the hardest ones. Its hard to break the ice.

Guest tysen

I don't think talking to her on that internet is objectionable, but certainly do not allow it to become the status quo.

Also, I decided recently that any girl I'm interested in needs to meet my friends as soon as possible, because if she doesn't like them or they don't like her then it's not gonna work out.

really i just don't want to screw up what we already have... we are good but not close friends

but i took the next step in iming her again and i don't want her to just cut it off all of a sudden

she knows herself really well for someone as young as she is and i like being a part of her life

do you really want to just be her friend? just be honest with her, but be confident in doing so. don't say you'd be fine if you were just friends -- doesn't seem liek you would be. worst thing that can happen is she says no and its not likely you'd be changing her mind with any extra time of non-assertiveness. take the plunge, it's easy.

Guest disparaissant

really i just don't want to screw up what we already have... we are good but not close friends

but i took the next step in iming her again and i don't want her to just cut it off all of a sudden

she knows herself really well for someone as young as she is and i like being a part of her life

do you really want to just be her friend? just be honest with her, but be confident in doing so. don't say you'd be fine if you were just friends -- doesn't seem liek you would be. worst thing that can happen is she says no and its not likely you'd be changing her mind with any extra time of non-assertiveness. take the plunge, it's easy.

wut?

Guest Scrambled Ears

I don't think talking to her on that internet is objectionable, but certainly do not allow it to become the status quo.

Also, I decided recently that any girl I'm interested in needs to meet my friends as soon as possible, because if she doesn't like them or they don't like her then it's not gonna work out.

talking on the internet is not exciting...she'll e-dump you for someone who is

agreed on point #2

Guest tht tne

definitely, definitely mention you have over 10k posts on watmm.

i would post over 10,000 more times if Joyrex would unban Wallie Whale... such a sweet li'l guy

and the acronym should be changed to watww: we are the wallie whales... he's mascot material

Guest Masonic Boom

Do you actually want advice on how to talk to gurls in a non-dickish way from an actual girl , or do you just want LOLs and dancing bananas?

well i for one got the popcorn out cos i wanted to hear it, even though i have no trouble talking to the fairer sex, although i'm not on the prowl so therefore do so without care or pressure.

Guest Masonic Boom

Damn. I like dancing bananas and LOLs.

I gotta go chase down a pair of kick ass boots vintage synth components or something that I ordered off the web and have now disappeared into the depths of parcelforce but I'll try to say something helpful in a bit.

So long as you promise to only pelt me with soft butter popcorn and not the hard caramelised stuff, cause that shit hurts.

Guest the anonymous forumite

definitely, definitely mention you have over 10k posts on watmm.

Yep, I second that, social status is very important to women.

Make sure you discuss Max/MSp and Confield too.

Guest Rambo

whatever you do, make sure she doesn't notice your DPE. For gods sake don't show her your DPE because if she were to spot your DPE this could be over before you can say downwards pointng erection. She may be a lovely person but we both know that if she ever saw your DPE it would be curtains for this relationship and that would be an awful thing for both you and, even worse, your DPE.

That's if you have a DPE. I don't know obviously.

whatever you do, make sure she doesn't notice your DPE. For gods sake don't show her your DPE because if she were to spot your DPE this could be over before you can say downwards pointng erection. She may be a lovely person but we both know that if she ever saw your DPE it would be curtains for this relationship and that would be an awful thing for both you and, even worse, your DPE.

That's if you have a DPE. I don't know obviously.

what if she has a UPV?

Archived