IGNORED

MUSIC70 update

Guest lands end road

Guess this is their "Autobahn".

I'm still pissed that they're releasing this like your standard everyday single - the most commercial track from Headphase, plus remix. This shouldn't bother me, but it does. I always thought BoC were more into crafting a new "experience" with each of their releases. I expect BoC to do things differently, not just follow the standard musical template.

It places too much emphasis on one song on the release. If Hi Scores had had "Everything You Do is a Balloon (Odd Nosdam Remix)" it wouldn't have been nearly as cool as discovering the majesty of that track on your own.

No biggie really, as long as the other tracks are quality.

i was thinking couldn't they release it 3 days later to release on june9th

then i realize that they wanted to release it on 666

Shittin' hot dog. Niceone, yeah shame it's not the usual BoC dealy of just brand new tracks but good news all the same (although 4 new-spangley tracks does it for me). I like the name & atwork of the EP as well.

And the new look site is vey sexy with it's sparkleyness and minimalness of the backing track.

Was Skyliner one of the tracks on the BoC flash site back in the day? What were the names of those tracks, I remember Trails, and Time Apple but none of the others....does anyone have a recording of the tracks (I know Trails has been recorded at least)

Typical boc release date :)

sweet :excl:

first things that popped my mind:

* possible influenced by Kraftwerk "Trans Europe Express"

* resemblance to Lost Highway movie by David Lynch (also fits nicely with the dark sound loop on the website)

* release date June 6th 2006: 6/6/06. evil affinity for numbers :fear:

nice cover btw, love the simplicity

is it just me or are the sandisons quite...drugged?

I think it's just the lighting in the picture, strong blue and red lighting isn't the most sympathetic of colours.

I like the old skool looking one on the top left.

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat
* release date June 6th 2006: 6/6/06. evil affinity for numbers :fear:

The devil is in the details... :fear:

Guest crazymonk

What an intense backing track. I feel like this release is getting more fanfare than TCH.

Marcus during the pfork interview:

"I actually rate bands like Nine Inch Nails and Marilyn Manson who are a hybrid of electronic and guitar music. I think they are brilliant..."

Doesn't the backing track on the new site sound a little NIN-ish? Me likey alottey.

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat
Mike looks drugged in most of his pictures. It's quite interesting, to follow the way his face changes from photo to photo. Marcus mostly looks the same to me.

Totally agree with that. I was hesitating if some BoC pictures were fake because Mike looks different.

By the way, look at Marcus on the 2nd upper photo on the right column. IT'S JESUS!!!

Archived