IGNORED

Females; do they work hard?

Guest joshier

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest joshier

Is futuregirlfriend one of the few female members here? It would be better for them to give their own opinion so we can get to the bottom of these potential misconceptions. If they simply come in and make a joke of it I'll laugh with the slight confused look on my face as I wonder if they agree or not.

I'm talking generally now - does anyone know if women have to work at being pretty? Is diet a serious factor? Do they have to keep fit for their bodies to look ok?

In short, some yes, some no. Some are born with what is currently considered "attractive" in our culture, and some are not. Those that are not may spend many many hours doing their best to look good, with hair, makeup, clothes, shoes, shoes, shoes and more importantly, working a job (whether hard or not) to afford such things. I would say a good majority of high school girls parents will still make their daughters get some form of job to pay for clothes unless they are the "higher ed" bound type that are too busy with millions of extra curricular things, so they can get into the best school.

Anyway

1. You're born with "it" and don't have to "try hard.

2. You're born with "it" and still try really really hard to look what you think is "good" b/c of low self esteem

3. You are NOT born with "it" and spend lot's of time trying to look your best with out without good self esteem.

4. You are not born with "it", have super self esteem, and just don't care and are happy to be who you are in the most comfortable and natural sense.

5. You don't work hard to be super attractive just as long as you have cooler clothes/accessories than frenemey "x"

6. Fat vs skinny - you are large and spend countless hours at the gym trying to slim down but your genetic makeup just won't let you do it. I consider that hard work yes.

etc etc

Could go on, but it's all situational.

Some do, some don't. And I do consider spending hours getting your hair and makeup right before a formal event, extremely hard work if you are doing them yourself or with little help.

Guest Coalbucket PI

BIG MASSIVE FLOPPY COCKS

ALL SWINGING ABOUT

(long dangling brown hairy nuts in background, swaying)

Guest Rambo

Muscles are my primary concern when selecting a mate. I need a woman that does the washing up at 4dpm (dishes per minute) and for that purpose i look for a gal with forearms like multiple frozen haddock strapped to the outside of a bazooka.

I try to be interesting and not be an arsehole (sometimes its hard). That goes for interaction with either gender.

The rest is just all stuff that happens. I have to keep fit if I want to play G.A.A.

Muscles are my primary concern when selecting a mate. I need a woman that does the washing up at 4dpm (dishes per minute) and for that purpose i look for a gal with forearms like multiple frozen haddock strapped to the outside of a bazooka.

lololololol

lololololol

lolololololololololol

Archived