IGNORED

OK a fire burns your entire record/CD collecton

eh Speedy

...but... but Braintree, you don't have them backed up anywhere outside your house? That's kinda searching for trouble, no? :huh:

I have them backed up, I just probably wouldn't be able to get another original pressing. 90% of my KMFDM shit is original pressing and OOP.

Probably some Stars of the Lid, Nah und Fern by Gas, Cosmos by Murcof, and some stuff with vocals like ween or the national or Jim O'Rourke. Also (if I even owned a copy of it) Black Saint and the Sinner Lady by Charles Mingus and Tears of Joy by Don Ellis.

loveless by mbv

a love supreme

the blue album by weezer

ambient works by aphex

drukqs

torture garden by john zorn

illmatic by nas

auditacker by mouse on mars

idk

just saying

scriabin piano etudes

chopin preludes

thelonious monk himself

etc

those are some of the ones i always listen to again

j dilla - donuts

for me i'd probably have to say, my AFXs (i've got a backup I Care Because You Do already), my Black Dogs, some Plaids, my Meat Beat Manifestos up to RUOK?, most of my Orbitals, most of my Orbs, probably many Squarepushers minus maybe that jazz fusion stent, but i still like "Iambic 5 Poetry". just d/l that one i s'pose. Definitely some select NIN. I'd want my Jim Cauty Space CD back. Certainly all of my Underworlds. Jega wouldn't be hard to find again. all my Tom Middleton/Mark Pritchard stuff. Boards of Canada CDs would be easy to replace. Early good Autechre. my vinyl i would have kept in a safer place so it didn't burn. a couple of Peter Gabriels, that 2nd Coldplay album and a few each of Ulrich Schnauss, Sting, 808 State, Ocher, Digitonal, Huey Lewis and the News, MBV, Pearl Jam and some John Williams scores.

and Phil Collins - No Jacket Required

...and Seefeel - Quique (redux)

Archived