IGNORED

diphenhydramine is a great drug

oyster

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

goddamn y'alls get high like i did in middle school

either "grow up" and do real drugs or actually grow up and, you know, grow up.

im not saying you can't trip or whatever but normal, functioning adults do not ingest near-toxic amounts of OTC allergy medication in order to get a psychoactive effect.

oh and to echo what xxx said, i'm not saying you can't. do what you want. i will just judge you for it. because i am like that.

oh, yeah. normal, functioning adults use the poisons that society says are A-OK. how silly of people to seek out alternatives to the Almighty booze.

I judge the hell out of some drunk people.

Guest disparaissant

goddamn y'alls get high like i did in middle school

either "grow up" and do real drugs or actually grow up and, you know, grow up.

im not saying you can't trip or whatever but normal, functioning adults do not ingest near-toxic amounts of OTC allergy medication in order to get a psychoactive effect.

oh and to echo what xxx said, i'm not saying you can't. do what you want. i will just judge you for it. because i am like that.

oh, yeah. normal, functioning adults use the poisons that society says are A-OK. how silly of people to seek out alternatives to the Almighty booze.

I judge the hell out of some drunk people.

as do i, as do i.

y'all saw my "quitting smoking" thread, right? yeah, i'm particularly judgemental and bitchy right now.

but still. taking near-toxic doses of over the counter drugs is a bad idea, "normative" or not.

Is there a variety of psychoactive cannabis that meets that criterion?

i'd just maybe get some shit weed and try that.

But all my possible connections would be of good shit. :( Weird that there'd be a situation where I want bad weed.

And I've recovered from my psychotic episode over the past three years, thank you very much.

Guest happycase

no just stop now while your ahead

weed is all you need

and sometimes its just fun to get drunk

just stop there. seriously

theres nothing special waiting for you when you delve into the realm of obscure drugs, just disappointment, failure, and insanity. no joke. just dont fall for the westernized, modernized outlook on drugs...theyre just as bad as theyve always been...

weed might be an exception, so im tempted to insert my opinions on that matter, but the truth is, drugs suck, and so does being sober...if youve tried drugs, but if you havent, then you are perfect and happy in life (ummm), yet you know nothing of drug induced ultra intricate mind functions. we all lose...unless...you can find the truth...

Dag man u r fucked and dont know what u just said

mushrooms open your eye up to THE EYE

okay?

Guest happycase

Hey guys I know this sounds dumb but is there any kinda weed I can smoke that doesn't cause me to be at risk of lapsing back into psychosis? If there is and you can back it up with proof, this would be so awesome. Please, let me know.

how do you know you sound dumb? shit man i know. you must be smarter than you want others to see you as a man.

if you are such a smarty pants, hm?

get real. be a man. touch yo cock because you can.

this is aobut you getting REAL

and being a MAN

Archived