IGNORED

Good quality premiership in the web

So I'm leaving the nest this fall and unfortunately means moving from the extensive cable setup that allows me premiership games every weekend to a room with no tv. So where is the best place to catch prem games with good quality on the web?

With a couple of qualifiers:

• Mac friendly
  • available in America
  • not an exorbitant price
  • pretty much just spurs games

That's great for americans who happen to have an ISP associated with ESPN. Fucking region locks.

If you don't mind not watching it live, I can post links to some matches.

Mac friendly

myp2p .eu

no go.

Really? There's lots of browser streams linked there usually as well as the p2p stuff like sopcast, and you'll sometimes get a decent quality one. I'd assume they'd work on mac.

Mac friendly

myp2p .eu

no go.

Really? There's lots of browser streams linked there usually as well as the p2p stuff like sopcast, and you'll sometimes get a decent quality one. I'd assume they'd work on mac.

sopcast doesn't work on the mac. most of the browser streams there use some protocol which requires client side software to be installed that doesn't work. It's a pain in the ass. The one Gary C posted does work though.

Again, if you don't mind not watching them live, I can post rapidshare links...

Archived