IGNORED

"God hates fags" Westboro Baptist Church gets pwn3d by cosplay comic con goers

TwiddleBot

i felt really sorry for that kid who got accidentally drive-by bottled in the theroux documentary. in no way is that the way to approach these people. jovial pisstake is the way.

I laughed my head off at that. it wasn't a bottle; it was a fast food soft drink cup. if I had been there I would have asked them if that was the will of god just like aids, natural disasters, and dead soldiers.

A fucking Sonic the Hedgehog cup at that. Amazing.

Im not saying shes not really annoying. But most deluded people are. Im not saying that people who have beliefs are deluded, but she fucking is.

I find that most religious people are actually willing to take things on board, these kind of people ruin their name.

Ive no problem with religion, 1st hand.

TO cHRISTIANS: YOUR pARENTS ARE the ONLY 'gODs' worth Loving.

edit: in fact, to anybody... love your parents, and your family. fuck "God". worship them instead, before it's too late.

and you'll die happy. trust me.

Thats probably the most sensible thing Sirch has ever posted. (provided your parents were at least semi loving ones)

i can be sensible and boring from time to time you know.

and yes, my parent was and is a very loving one. she's my God.

Thats probably the most sensible thing Sirch has ever posted. (provided your parents were at least semi loving ones)

i can be sensible and boring from time to time you know.

and yes, my parent was and is a very loving one. she's my God.

Good to hear man.

Anyone who really wants to understand what Phelps is about - and what he's put his family through over the past few decades - has to read "Addicted to Hate". Here it is: http://blank.org/addict/

After reading this, you kind of realise that his family are perhaps the greatest victims of his own inexhaustible bile. I truly pity them - all of them.

man i have no time for shit like that these days. i don't even watch modern horror films anymore cos i'd rather spend my time doing positive things that i enjoy, when i can. i really don't need to see somebody pull somebody elses guts out and torture them in 3-D and hear them scream in 7.1, just like i don't need to read a book about some psycho religious freaks! (imo)

Archived