Conviction of rape in the Phillipines

Guest abusivegeorge

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ansgaria

First page was pretty serious.

This page is ridiculous.

Next page is a thing I probably won't dare to be a part of.

Guest Franklin

friend of a friend of mine is serving a 40 year sentence in thailand for trying to take cocaine across the border. He claims it was planted on him but fuck, either way, 40 years is a long fucking time. I think he's been in there for 10 already and he went in when he was 20.

Guest Sprigg

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Fuck religion.

fuck the people who don't understand how to use it

This.

Guest abusivegeorge

Yeah unfortunately he is a Phillipines resident so no help from an outside embassy.

xxx There was no financial gain to be made whatsoever, the man is a millionnaire and was dating this girl for 3 months before she called rape on him, if financial gain was to be had, it is by her.

Also, she had a witness, is it just me that thinks if she had a witness why the fuck didn't said witness do anything?

It's all too full of bullshit for me.

But alas, bullshit or not, it's not gonna change the rest of his life in prison.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

the problem is religion itself, not just some extreme versions of it. any christian or jew could use the bible to justify killing an adulterer or practicer of witchcraft. it's in the bible, and you can't really argue that it's metaphor or some bullshit like that. these people are doing the same, but with the qur'an. they're simply following the rules laid out by muhammad.

the problem is religion itself, not just some extreme versions of it. any christian or jew could use the bible to justify killing an adulterer or practicer of witchcraft. it's in the bible, and you can't really argue that it's metaphor or some bullshit like that. these people are doing the same, but with the qur'an. they're simply following the rules laid out by muhammad.

yeah, the difference is that the bible doesnt explicitly instruct its followers to kill nonbelievers and infidels.. the quran does.

yeah, the difference is that the bible doesnt explicitly instruct its followers to kill nonbelievers and infidels.. the quran does.

big fail

big fail

thats all from the old testament :facepalm:

Guest nene multiple assgasms
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

No no. You said bible. If you mean specifically the new testament then say so.

OK, you want to weasel out by saying that, fine. Now lets address your belief that the quran explicitly orders people to stone others to death.

whoops!

and for a little more in-depth answer

oops

oopsa daisies

i didnt say anything about stoning. if you have done any research into the matter you will understand that in the new testament, jesus abolished most if not all of the rules that condoned violence towards nonbelievers and people who were part of other religions.. while muhammad encouraged them to continue.

Again, all of those quotes from the quran have been taken out of context. they're all the same ones from your earlier posts. good job in believing what you want to.

Archived