IGNORED

trouble with money dough

Guest happycase

Guest happycase

i think this is going in the wrong direction

when i spend money at an indian restaurant and they bring me food

they are really bringing it to me for free

its hilarious. the money is totally valueless to me.

i see myself trading paper for delicious food. i see the world getting ripped off by me every time i buy anything.

i would start rubbing her around the outer rim of her dress, i would move upwards slowly but surely, grab her ass a bit, touch her breasts, slap her a bit, move to her breasts, let her do whatever she likes, fuck her hard until whatever happens, (sperm), make her orgasm, then put slits in her cheeks and feed her touches till she sleeps to death, not a big deal in the least, pita would be good too, but i want her to feel like she knows who i am deep down, so i think i would do it right.

zoofs the money:

i used credit cards deep in the hole, and it has cost me. but cash ain't shit to me and to the people around me the king makes the dough. doesn't matter in the end. i can live like a piece of shit, a bum, a hermit, for however long until i get the next money. just live it up, though air conditioning is nice.

people need to expand their experience levels. even if it isn't very far (sleeping on a friend's couch), it's still good to do. if you are too comfortable all the time, the inside of your mind and soul seems to become a bit more dull and less earthly. i think it is good to take a walk on the wild side. listen to the lou reed song, it's not just a rock and roll statement: it's good advice. at least i think so.

adventure!

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

here's a tip:

1. mark 3 goats 1,2, and 4

2. let them loose in kmart

4. snag register while the employees look for 3

genius!

i have $200 in my wallet that i haven't touched in over 2 weeks. waiting for the other $300 when i complete a job i'm working on which is near.

Archived