IGNORED

Nuclear Detonation Timeline (1945-1998)

data

• 1 month later...

if global warming was 'caused' by anything it was most likely nuclear testing....

setting off small suns on the earth can't do anything except make the earth's temperature increase....

so I don't give a fuck how technologically advanced this proves the human race to be, it proves that we want to destroy ourselves more than anything....

nsfw

Same detonation: more terrifying angle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94ZWE8qxiAg

so fucking fucked up, and terrifying.

watching it while a great gig in the sky is playing makes me sad, in a way i don't think i have ever felt before.

yeah, man, i felt it too, and i'm sure that's the emotion gary c felt too when he watched it. he do have hearts damn it!

Gonna listen to lots of Pink Floyd this afternoon. And if there's a big flash that draws everyones attention towards the windows, I'm running into a secure door-way, bottling water and trekking north.

Guest ruiagnelo

2,053 nukes set off worldwide and the US was over half of them. Bravo.

Makes me feel like moving away from California now.

it's too late :rolleyes:

2,053 nukes set off worldwide and the US was over half of them. Bravo.

Makes me feel like moving away from California now.

it's too late :rolleyes:

I was born and raised on the opposite coast. My brainz ain't as ritardid y37 hifnkl ailj kfem, mkljiolk

Archived