IGNORED

Satoshi Tomiie FSOL PNG main path remix

beerwolf

I really dig this track. Can any watmm'ers recommend any tracks which have a similar vibe?

Not even sure what genre of electronic/dance music you would call it.

Cheers!

Fuck yeah, this was my forte between 1999 - 2004, loved proggy house, I picked this one up on 12".

Tomiie's label was SAW Recordings - check out their back catalogue for all things tribal / progressive. This was my favourite label for ages, even got the slipmats :)

Around that time, Creamer and K were remixing pretty much EVERYTHING into this kinda style (think Kosheen - Hide U)

John Digweed was the king of this style - check out his Los Angeles Global Underground mix CD, also some of the Bedrock mix CDs from around the time.

More when I get home and think about it....

Fuck yeah, this was my forte between 1999 - 2004, loved proggy house, I picked this one up on 12".

Tomiie's label was SAW Recordings - check out their back catalogue for all things tribal / progressive. This was my favourite label for ages, even got the slipmats :)

Around that time, Creamer and K were remixing pretty much EVERYTHING into this kinda style (think Kosheen - Hide U)

John Digweed was the king of this style - check out his Los Angeles Global Underground mix CD, also some of the Bedrock mix CDs from around the time.

More when I get home and think about it....

Thanks for both of your replies.

I trust your judgement Fletch, so just got that Digweed GU LA cd second hand off amazon for 3 quid (inc. postage). Even if I don't like it, for 3 pounds I aint bothered. Got lots of 5 star reviews on there so this seems a good place to start. A compilation like that will do the trick nicely.

Cheers

Archived