IGNORED

afx NOT playing the glade? wtf?

Guest behindthebeats

i cant make glade this year unfortunately, so complained to ricci and he agreed to come and play for me here in Glasgow.

what a fine fellow he is.

:fear:

Guest subway

I hope they announce the line up at some point before the festival because

a - I am impatient

b - I am nosey

that aphex boy i tell you what he pisses soooooo many people off cuz its just like he doesnt care about you he just does whatever the fuck he wants.

hmmmm... before symbolism and parallels and things put a air pump up my ass, i'm going to go run out of here and wreak havoc on foster avenue and piss off at least 3 people in traffic and hopefully alter their days.

just cuz i can.

later

Guest Iain C
boards gonna be there, alrite

It's unlikely, but that would quite possibly be the best thing ever... I can't imagine how packed the tent would be though

Guest Mr. Magoo

can some one here from watmm video tape the whole performance by afx either at glade or glasgow(can't spell), and when i say video tape i mean get as close as possibly can, meaning don't stand at the back and zoom in cause thats shit...

cause filming the performance is always better, if you film it and not just watch it, you'll remember it better and others will be able to watch it, as in years to come you wil have forgotten the whole thing unless you film it.

please oh please, somebody do this, it will be better in the end, whats a few misley hours where you forgot the next day compared to an internity of video

Guest Mr. Magoo

fuck dancing, you won't even remember that you went to a glade, after a few weeks, its bullshit, i went to a aphex gig once, and all i did was take some photos and a few small 7 second long video snap-shots of the performance, and now i totally regret it...don't make the same mistake i did...but at least i was at front row :grin:

Guest Iain C

I reckon you've got your priorities fucked mate :laughing: Let go, dance and enjoy yourself! I wouldn't want to stand there taking a grainy little video with shit sound so I can remind myself that I totally wasted a brilliant AFX set.

Guest Mr. Magoo
I reckon you've got your priorities fucked mate :laughing: Let go, dance and enjoy yourself! I wouldn't want to stand there taking a grainy little video with shit sound so I can remind myself that I totally wasted a brilliant AFX set.

hmmm you see i'am a chinstroker sooo...

ChinStroker.jpg

:squarepusher:

Guest Iain C
I'm going to Reading Festival and missing this, LOL.

Biggest mistake of your life... :laughing: I went to Leeds in 2002 which is pretty much the same thing and it was the worst weekend of my life. I had my stuff nicked.

Archived