IGNORED

mitch murder // hollywood heights

data

i'm impressed with how well this is produced - sounds just like it was actually made in the 80s. the levels are all mixed just right for the period and everything.

fantastic

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Your mega turbo uber tubular cheeseball(balls of coke covered in mozzarella cheese) happy go lucky 80s never ended perfect digital production diced copiously with coked out goofy 80s movie clips into a neon omelet brings a childlike smile to face like music rarely ever does. I rarely ever enjoy uplifting happy go lucky music but the stuff definitely is entertaining.

I would much rather experience your music to 80s video than just listen to a record of yours that being said, makes the experience much more nostalgic-ish and awesome. So you probably wont ever catch me downloading your albums unless they are a dvd iso. You should start performing with beta max tapes blaring on dieing projectors, give out free cocaine, as well as quality imported beers and play a show in Boise, Idaho ASAP NOW STAT. haha that would be a great time.

hahaha yeh kind of, my friends have been forcing me to smoke chronic bowls the last few nights after jamming and my tolerance is nil, none, zilch. Stopped smoking herb for a few months. So yeah I've been really really high the last 6 hours, have barely slept that much recently and I've got a bunch of shit to do today but I couldn't go to sleep. Good weed when I have an extremely low tolerance gets me cracked out no doubt.

the scene in the golden child where they cut into the pie filled with blood fucking creeped me out when I was what like 5

Archived