IGNORED

Insane Clown Posse Made a Western

Guest analogue wings

At first i was " how do fucking magnets work" ,

then i was like , Magnets have magnetic fields that attract items containing iron. Some of the substances attracted to magnets include iron, nickel, and steel. To understand a magnet you must first understand the magnetic field. A magnetic field is created as the result of moving charges such as electrons.

A magnet's magnetic field either attracts or repels certain metals, as well as other magnets. A magnet has two ends that are referred to as poles. One pole is called north and the other one is referred to as south. To attract magnets to each other, you have to place opposite ends of two magnets near each other. Placing like ends of two magnets near each other causes the opposite to occur; the two magnets repel each other.

Guest ruiagnelo

what will they think of next?!?!?!?!??! :crazy:

I heard they are working on a Holocaust Reenactment.

lord of the rings remake, definitely.

Ok, so, about five years ago I got drunk and watched the movie below. It was so fucking entertaining, I can't even begin to describe the pure, stupid, awesome of it. Highly recommended.

[youtubehd]LIy6GQaMmWE[/youtubehd]

I've seen so many kids across the midwest with Hatchet man tattoos, Hatchet man necklaces wearing ICP t-shirts under ICP hoodies & ICP hats with their dumbass faces painted like these guys..and they go out like that almost every day(a lot of them leave off the face paint but still). "Real" Juggalos are juggalos 24/7. ICP knows that if their fans will go to these astoundingly retarded lengths of fanatacism over their shit music, anything they do will be bought by almost all of them. So yeah, I'd say they're basically being fucked with for wheelbarrows of easy cash.

Guest disparaissant

I've seen so many kids across the midwest with Hatchet man tattoos, Hatchet man necklaces wearing ICP t-shirts under ICP hoodies & ICP hats with their dumbass faces painted like these guys..and they go out like that almost every day(a lot of them leave off the face paint but still). "Real" Juggalos are juggalos 24/7. ICP knows that if their fans will go to these astoundingly retarded lengths of fanatacism over their shit music, anything they do will be bought by almost all of them. So yeah, I'd say they're basically being fucked with for wheelbarrows of easy cash.

it's never been so blatant as it has been lately. miracles was a bit up in the air, you know? "well, they COULD just be really stupid, or they COULD have written an insanely stupid song just so their retard fans would have to somehow explain why they don't get magnetism and fear pelicans." but this, this is a whole new level. it's gone blatant.

Archived