IGNORED

2 People Dead At Belgian Festival

triachus

So there's this Belgian festival going on called Pukkelpop

At the first day, a soundtechnician died of a heart attack, who happened to be the father of the bassplayer of Black Rebel Motor Cycle club. It happened after they played a gig there.

And now, Charles Haddon of Où Est Le Swimming Pool seems to have commited suicide on the artist parking lot.

Details are vague. I heard it was because he accidentally hurt a girl pretty bad during crowdsurfing, couldn't deal with that, and jumped off a pole. What?

Would tell more if more info gets released.

You might have heard this band before from this thing on the radio:

(charles was the mustachy guy)

The festival isn't over yet. Wich band-related death is going to happen next? +1 Vote on Fred Durst.

So, wich one of you guys cursed our festival? Go on, don't be shy. You can tell me.

Guest Jackson Michaels

This thread is like :trashbear:

Edit: One guy had a heart attack at a festival and the other one committed suicide... ?

Who the fuck cares? Millions are having a blast in Pakistan, man.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

At the first day, a sound technician died of a heart attack, who happened to be the father of the bass player of Black Rebel Motor Cycle club. It happened after they played a gig there.

obvious overdose on cocaine... I mean common

old bags of flesh have trouble with Tony Montana impersonations

yeah I am going to the Boris gig tonight, I wonder if the trend will continue.

Watch your ears, they might be torn off in a fight, lost, then recovered by the band who will then write a song about the incident.

Guest Backson

when I read about this today I felt shaken. I disliked the "Dance the way I feel" song alot, and I knew nothing of the band, but it was so strange to hear this.

i hear alot of seemingly meaningless indie music in my day, but to think that this person had a life, pain, problems and so much else going on in his head is just hard for me to take in. To be the same guy who dresses up in the post-MGMT glitter and fabric and singing about dancing the way you feel, whilst also being the guy who's ultimate goal is to kill himself infront of everyone... I dunno.

obviously the answer is easy, people are complete people no matter what small amount of them we see through their music. but still, its just weird for me.

anyway, that aside, their debut album was (... or is...?) going to be called "Christ Died For Our Synths". And that at least should be applauded for its bravery.

Archived