IGNORED

Russian Airbag

Adamovich

Something's fishy here.

That should be enough to paralyze that guy--you don't just rocket to the top of a 8-12 ft. ceiling and plop down.

An airbag deployment on your taint would fucking contuse your pelvic floor muscles, damage your meat n' veg, fuck your lumbar area up, + on.

But, this is Russia and some really fucked up videos have come out of that ragtag federation so I'm probably totally wrong. He could be sterile from "Chernobyl potatoes" as it is :shrug::unsure:

It was an airbag he sat on, not a fish.

Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

Guest Franklin

ha some pretty dangerous stuff these guys are fooling with. I don't understand russian so can somebody translate? Did the guy know what he was sitting on, or were the other guys setting him up?

I treated a late teen girl who, aside from the anxiety I was treating, lost an eye and had most of her cheek bone (zygomatic process i believe) and i think a few orbital bones (around eye) basically crushed. airbags inflate with tremendous force and really shouldn't be played with.

russians.

Archived