IGNORED

Twoism

9x9=9.72.36.36.81

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat
I have two copies on VHS myself

Do you have two copies of this movie just because BoC has a cover from a part of the movie? :fear:

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper
anyone know if the name or word in the movie? at first i thought it was a twist on the word tourism but i might be wrong.

0553573136.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

this example resides in the correct lexicon!

Do you have two copies of this movie just because BoC has a cover from a part of the movie? :fear:

Yes, I got them because I was curious as to what BoC saw in such a shite film to use a still from it as a cover image :laughing:

Yes, I got them because I was curious as to what BoC saw in such a shite film to use a still from it as a cover image :laughing:

The soundtrack was pretty good tho.

Guest novayshun
I actually watched it with the sound off at work - I just wanted to grab the Twoism cover image. I might have to watch it again.

lol....that's pathetic :santa:

I actually watched it with the sound off at work - I just wanted to grab the Twoism cover image. I might have to watch it again.

Well, at the time, I didn't own Twoism, and I wanted to make a CD cover for my CDr version, so I did a screencap from the VHS.

Where can I buy it? ... I really like the images I found on google images of the movie ... Twoism is my fav BoC album cover, I wouldnt mind watching it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/630025325...glance&n=404272

Well, at the time, I didn't own Twoism, and I wanted to make a CD cover for my CDr version, so I did a screencap from the VHS.

Where can I buy it? ... I really like the images I found on google images of the movie ... Twoism is my fav BoC album cover, I wouldnt mind watching it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/630025325...glance&n=404272

thanks Joyrex

btw when is WATMM vol2 coming out? :)

Archived