IGNORED

what to do in london

Guest mohamed

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the south side of the river, head to Borough market and get a hot pork roll with apple sauce, and try some of the real cider for sale. I love that market.

Then perhaps walk back along the riverfront and check out the street performers around the southbank centre, you can spend a good while milling around the banks of the thames to be honest. Check out the tate modern - most of it is free to walk around.

i'm gonna sleep into a dormitory just below the thames, i'll certainly go for a walk across those streets

raves, do they still exist? oh right, there's the ultimate rave going on saturday night :cool:

Bah, I wish I was going to the Rephlex night. Fucking hate being skint! :(

sorry about that

you know, i was asking the gods for a small, secluded electronic night in london for ages

there will be another 4 sure

i hope on friday ill have money to go and friend to come with

i'm going alone, makes it better in certain situations, and this is one of these

tell me about parks. open spaces, silent landscapes around london. public transport accessible. are there any?

This thread makes me angry... Me and Chassis and a bunch of mates were planning on getting a cheap flight over, grabbing a hostel from friday till sunday, and basically doing what you're doing.

But alas, we're out of cash and somewhat screwed for free time too.

No rephresh-ment and no museums and no london :facepalm:

Speaking of great kababs, I got a real nice bacon cheese burger in Gibraltar and spent the next week shitting uncontrollably... never going back

Guest ruiagnelo

This thread makes me angry... Me and Chassis and a bunch of mates were planning on getting a cheap flight over, grabbing a hostel from friday till sunday, and basically doing what you're doing.

Speaking of great kababs, I got a real nice bacon cheese burger in Gibraltar and spent the next week shitting uncontrollably... never going back

is there anything going on gibraltar other than uk tourists having some beach time?

always wondered about that

i'm going alone, makes it better in certain situations, and this is one of these

tell me about parks. open spaces, silent landscapes around london. public transport accessible. are there any?

yes, hampstead heath, go to hampstead underground station and its about a 5 minute walk from there and while your there you might as well get a crepe from the high street. if you go to camden, hampstead is up the road from there.

hampstead heath

hmm, if i have to i might go alone, never been to a music/club thing on my jays before. i hope they'll be selling rephlex t-shirts there.

yes, hampstead heath, go to hampstead underground station and its about a 5 minute walk from there and while your there you might as well get a crepe from the high street. if you go to camden, hampstead is up the road from there.

hampstead heath

hmm, if i have to i might go alone, never been to a music/club thing on my jays before. i hope they'll be selling rephlex t-shirts there.

IF YOU'RE near hampstead heath... waterloo park is very nice

could be a bit boring on your own mind

battersea park is nice too. but i can not stress how awesome john soame is, its not a museum in the proper sense of everything displayed in boxes with white card next to it. its in house and just a massive collection of stuff he collected, one room all the walls are movable so he could fit more paintings in it.

interior_soane_museum_hi.jpg

it might, i'll find someone to drag.

is there anything going on gibraltar other than uk tourists having some beach time?

always wondered about that

That and a load of smelly macaque monkies living on a big rock :emotawesomepm9:

im sure it's near hampstead heath... there's a stately home and some seperate hedged off gardens and a lake

i was there in the summer

maybe it isn't called waterloo park

kenwood house?

aha

waterlow park on highgate hill

not waterloo

Archived