IGNORED

Autopilot Live :: www.sub.fm

autopilot

aplive.gif

Brand new timeslot on Sub FM, no longer in the long forgotten late hours of Sunday evening. Now on at Monday evening/afternoon depending on where in the world you are.

Music can honestly be anything from dubstep to IDM to ambient cello music to 800% slowed down Justin Bieber to acoustic guitar ramblings. Since I'm new to this timeslot, I'm gonna go pretty heavy with the dubstep right out the door not to scare people away quite yet, but on Sundays I built up a reputation for literally playing "whatever" (including Chris Clark & NIN tribute sets, all beatless ambient sets, etc).

Hope some of you get the chance to tune in. This new timeslot means more of the world is awake when I'm mixing which is always a plus.

To tune in, just go to www.sub.fm and click one of the links at the top for your audio player of choice. There's a chatroom and everything which isn't quite as Lil'B obsessed as CHATMM, but still fun. No account required.

Mondays @

North Amurrica: 5pm eastern, 4pm central, 3pm mountain, 2pm pacific

Europe: 10pm GMT

Sub FM

LAM

LAM SC

• 3 weeks later...

Archived