IGNORED

Just got some MF Doom tickets...

Swerm

and have been looking up live shows. Apparently, he is notorious for not turning up and sending in imposters, pretending to be DOOM. If this happens to me, I will be livid, and very disappointed. Anyone have any experience of this and know if it's true??

I would still be very disappointed if some non DOOM mc turned up. Also, if I am backstage with him before he goes on etc how will I know if I am talking to the real DOOM or not as I don't think I've ever seen him without his mask on.

:cerious:

I would still be very disappointed if some non DOOM mc turned up. Also, if I am backstage with him before he goes on etc how will I know if I am talking to the real DOOM or not as I don't think I've ever seen him without his mask on.

:cerious:

He has a pretty distinctive voice I suppose...the videos I've seen on Youtube of the imposter mcs are all just miming, so it will be pretty obvious.

I saw DOOM way back in 2005 in Austin, before the imposter gigs, it was good but only like 45 minutes, after waiting for hours. So if there's no imposter, fingers crossed he puts on a decent length show.

no, it doesn't...i would've believed you if you said you were. Not sure whether that's due to my gullibility or my inability to detect sarcasm through nothing but text. Ha ha you're funny...

Anyway I'm keeping positive about it, it seems that he's actually doing an entire tour of the UK in October.

Archived