IGNORED

ask margaret thatcher any question you like

Guest margaret thatcher

Thatch: can you hack a second day of relentless cyber-interrogation? Smart money says fuck knows.

maybe we should ship special booze pack, and see what ends up the hap.

Sounds like a more interesting social experiment than troon.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wot did troonoe want to do, can't be bothered checking back, and you know that you want to waste time posting (for my benefit) eneewae.

hang on, did i miss the point of the post (don't know, am part way through my own self pwn social experiment drinkeez care pack, so yanoe ;-] )

Guest margaret thatcher

what should i think of tht! tne!?!?

I'll field this one

.... schizo off his meds

Maggie. What did your ketamine post mean in the "who's your favourite musician?" thread.

That got me all confused. Was it posted in the wrong topic by mistake? Were you still on K?

Can't think of a better question at the moment.

weekend before last, i went to bestival. i can't remember 90% of it. all the photo evidence is of me with a ripped shirt jumping on people.

i can remember beardyman being shit though.

Do you think that being an advocate for the free market was best for the country, looking at the resulting job loss in the...oh fuck it.

favorite place to smoke a spliff?

at the above mentioned bestival, i remember meeting some weird aging hippie asian bloke, who gave me a blunt for 1/3 of a carling. fuck me, that stuff was strong. made seeing gil scott-heron into a whole new experience, maaaan.

has beno come out of the closet yet?

haven't heard from him in fucking ages.

When's the new AFX coming out?

never. saw him live twice over the summer though. rockness mini review: leftfield was better. led mini review: leftfield was better.

who is your daddy and what does he do?

my dad's dead, you fucking jerk.

whos margret thatcher

i like your style, sup.

what is your family's most shocking scandal or darkest secret?

mark thatcher is actually a robot controlled by 6 of the world's most evil men.

why does venetian snares

i honestly don't know. maybe he was just born like that.

Thatch: can you hack a second day of relentless cyber-interrogation? Smart money says fuck knows.

clearly not.

any more questions? if it's a good question, i might even take more than 15 seconds to answer it.

Guest margaret thatcher

well i went to hospitality back in january 2006, but i spent most of the night chasing a girl called hannah.

saw high contrast at bestival too. was awesome.

when we had that tapas in leicester town centre and i excused myself i was actually having a white hot burning liquid shit. it was difficult walking down those spiral stairs, and i was trying hard not to grimace.

how much of this did you deduce?

what gives you the right?

i do because i couldn't care less

so you gave yourself the right to make this thread, lack of care included, to trick us into thinking that you actually do care? or because you assumed that everyone is already fooled, believing that you are actually an enlightened individual, wise beyond his years, and wishes only that you acknowledge their presence in your beauteous thread of gold and sapphire?

Guest margaret thatcher

Should I buy a ticket for Modeslektor, Clarke and Hud Mo?

yes. modeselektor live is legendary. plus i saw clarke about 4 years ago - he had a live drummer and he tore the place up. i convinced a mate to go by telling him it was dave clarke...don't think i've ever heard a hudson mohawke track, i've been put off by the album covers...

when we had that tapas in leicester town centre and i excused myself i was actually having a white hot burning liquid shit. it was difficult walking down those spiral stairs, and i was trying hard not to grimace.

how much of this did you deduce?

all of it. you looked like a hollowed out shell of a man. great weekend though.

what gives you the right?

i do because i couldn't care less

so you gave yourself the right to make this thread, lack of care included, to trick us into thinking that you actually do care? or because you assumed that everyone is already fooled, believing that you are actually an enlightened individual, wise beyond his years, and wishes only that you acknowledge their presence in your beauteous thread of gold and sapphire?

you've pretty much hit the nail on the head, my boy.

Guest margaret thatcher

when i asked what your favorite place to smoke a spliff was, I meant do you have a place that you like to go to repeatedly to smoke spliffs.

can't say i do. i don't really regularly do any drugs. i drink too much though. i have several locals, it's good to mix it up.

i feel let down, you said you'd be honest. where do you get off?

i'd hate to let down any of my fans. if you write a letter of complaint to the chairman of my fan club, he'll sort you out with an autograph and some tickets to my next book signing.

My favourite Orb album has to be Orbus Terrarum

What is yours?

hard to disagree with orbus terrarum, to be honest. loving the special edition 2nd cd lately.

although live 93 will always remind me of one hazy summer...

Guest margaret thatcher

How much did trashbear suck?

i loved it, it was a great laugh! remember mate - big trees from small acorns. sorry i've been shite at organising a follow up, everything's just caught up on me lately.

Archived