IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

Guest AcrossCanyons

I haven't played in ages but I know one day (or many one days) in the future I'll pick it up and play the hell out of it for weeks again.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I finally got a bit into this game. Made my first house starting out with wood, then cobble stone then stone then expanding it. Crafted my first few items starting out with wood, then cobblestone then iron... so I've done my bit of crafting, building, protecting and all I can say now is... I'm bored.

Game is seriously lacking. Like, I don't have motivation to do shit in life, I'm not going to find motivation to build crap in game.

Just my 2 cents. I went in and out of the game over the course of 6 hours. After those 6 hours I'm finding it really hard to strum up the will power to continue playing.

Dig down.

Forgot to mention that but I have done that too. I dug down all the way to the core where I found some red stuff and Iron. Died once by Lava and expanded my layer a bit but then like I said lost the motivation.

you were obviously unlucky not to find any dungeons. i'm still in the process of cleaning out a ridiculously massive system of caverns. and it's been taking me days.

I lost my motivation once too. But then i found huge cave with loads of everything and i'm still mining stuff from there. Also if you found lava and iron you can make yourself a portal and go to the nether.

Can I change my spawn point or is it just wise to build where ever they spawn you?

Also I want to explore but afraid I will get lost and never find my way back and then if I die and just end up spawning so far away. >_<

lol, even though I quit minecraft, I had a minecraft dream last night. I was on a raft traveling across the seas with some others, it was night. The water was full of sharks and waves kept threatening to capsize the raft so we "dug away" the top of each approaching wave to keep from sinking. Eventually we arrived at some low sandbar islands. We had taken the long trek because we had heard that some faraway sandbars had two unique blocks. One was "gold sand" that you could mine for gold, the other were mud blocks that would change color when you walked over them, so you could paint designs just by running around. We spent the night fearfully in a tent expecting zombies to show up but none did. Then in the morning we found a bunch of the gold sand. We collected it, then refined it into gold roses. We built a house and stored the gold roses inside, then the two girls in the party killed us all while we slept and took all the gold roses, leaving one behind, that was alive and twisted around, lonely (the last bit says more about me than minecraft, lol)

Guest bitroast

well, i built a house i was pretty proud of. mined diamond, mined obsidian. made portal to hell. was getting to the point i was running out of things to do.

last night some friends started a server. some slight server glitches aside (sometimes blocks reappearing), multiplayer minecraft is absolutely incredible and the way the game is meant to be played : )

150817_10150091987676719_763061718_7259858_6244343_n.jpg

Guest Pennywise

lol, even though I quit minecraft, I had a minecraft dream last night. I was on a raft traveling across the seas with some others, it was night. The water was full of sharks and waves kept threatening to capsize the raft so we "dug away" the top of each approaching wave to keep from sinking. Eventually we arrived at some low sandbar islands. We had taken the long trek because we had heard that some faraway sandbars had two unique blocks. One was "gold sand" that you could mine for gold, the other were mud blocks that would change color when you walked over them, so you could paint designs just by running around. We spent the night fearfully in a tent expecting zombies to show up but none did. Then in the morning we found a bunch of the gold sand. We collected it, then refined it into gold roses. We built a house and stored the gold roses inside, then the two girls in the party killed us all while we slept and took all the gold roses, leaving one behind, that was alive and twisted around, lonely (the last bit says more about me than minecraft, lol)

you should put that in your dream diary Ulillilia.

awesome dream

kuel .. sounds like it should be a short film./ made with that engine of course.

well, i built a house i was pretty proud of. mined diamond, mined obsidian. made portal to hell. was getting to the point i was running out of things to do.

last night some friends started a server. some slight server glitches aside (sometimes blocks reappearing), multiplayer minecraft is absolutely incredible and the way the game is meant to be played : )

150817_10150091987676719_763061718_7259858_6244343_n.jpg

in a way this game is like farmville for nerds. heh

haha, this is great: http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/11/20/the-minecraft-experiment-day-1-chasing-waterfalls/

on day 3, he discovers creepers.

LMAO I think on day 1 he must have encountered one in the cave and he thought it was random water exploding haha nub.

Archived