IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dreddy Schwager

Whoa, so if you buy the game after the 20th you have to pay for the full release when it's out.

But those of us that bought the alpha get all versions for free forever.

Craziness.

No.

Those who buy during beta get everything up to and including the full release but not expansion packs and add ons. Alpha buyers get all for free. The wording on tumblr makes it seam that you wouldn't get the full release but that is inaccurate and has been clarified elsewhere.

Although I got tired of the game in Alpha I see immense potential in it for the future. Assuming they don't save all the killer stuff for minecraft 2. I'm going to purchase the Alpha and anticipate a minecraft with tons more content and functionality.

How do I find a server IP to connect. I know how to connect but and I can see the server listed but when I click on them I get a 505 error and no IP to input.

outsideday3portal.jpg

outsideday2-1.jpg

outsideday-1.jpg

moonysunrise-1.jpg

inside2-1.jpg

inside1-1.jpg

inside3-1.jpg

My one and only world.

that's fuckin tight Mike, i lkes dat!

also i wanted to share with you guys a really cool /cute texture pack i made combining the Simple Pack with the Frenden pack, making it a really awesome pack . . . also the zombies are michael Jackson, but you can change that from blue zombies to green.

check her out, i gaurenteee you'll enjoy it!

http://www.mediafire.com/?0ij2b74r3mxdaua

My little world. :smile:

My underground base. Not yet finished.

62479315.jpg

My yard with my house in the center.

92330185.jpg

My yard 2.

47610355.jpg

My island.

86206252.jpg

How did you get the Lava to go up?

And does anyone know what he is going to add in the Beta? Or its a surprise for everyone?

I fucked up. Bad. I spent HOURS building this little treehouse thingie. I was very happy with the results.

Treehouse1.jpg

Well, last night, while inside the treehouse, I made the mistake of opening a chest with a bucket of lava in my hand. I died, then shut it off.

This morning, you can imagine my dismay when I saw what had happened.....

Treehousedeath.jpg

Archived