IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

Guest Franklin

kokoon you are the man.

that was excellent fun guys.

my eeeyyyeee character went exploring and fell through a glitch. lost about 4 diamonds :(

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, my i closed my server indefinitely. we need to put down some rules. vamos and wake like to flood mines. there was a lot of stuff on fire when i got there. stuff like that's not cool.

Where is Noah at in a time like this?

edit:

Genesis 6:17

"And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters on the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die." -God

haha, is that the soulseek icon?

indeed it is bucko!

we now have a HUGE mine near bedrock, an incinerator, loadsa chests, and a bar(!)

amazed how quickly shit comes together with a few people working at it.

this is the first proper MP minecraft i've done, and it made me cum.

dude, soo much can happen in just 2 hours with people. it's ridonk.

so much can be destroyed within seconds as well.

edit: by assholes

A few things:

In reality nothing was destroyed. All the hard work was intact apart from the mine tracks leading into the bottom level. So it could have been replaced. Shutting down the server was perhaps the most destructive action out of all the flooding and exploding zombies.

However, as apology for flooding the mines (which in actuality was entirely of Wake's doing), I am offering myself up for some extensive work at the hands of the server God kokoon and kaini the crafter. I hope with due time you will come to appreciate my flooding abilities.

(which in actuality was entirely of Wake's doing)

I'll just put this here: :whistling:

nurrrrr.png

But yes, in reality, nothing was destroyed except the tracks.

ok, it's back up, but now it's whitelist only.

the following watmm users get whitelisted for now - basically everybody from the last 2 pages except vamos and wake.

kaini

NoResults

lumpenprol

Producer Snafu

ZiggomaticV17

GORDO

Franklin

Obel

i now need your minecraft usernames so i can add you guys to the whitelist.

vamos and wake, you can get in again once we establish what's wrong and what's right. please don't be mad.

ok vamos and wake, you are welcome back. the only rule is - don't fuck other people's stuff up. and everybody else from watmm that would like to join - you are welcome.

Archived