IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow! the watmm server is at donlisten dot com:303 but it's been timing out at connect for me for a couple of days.

don't start a singleplayer game unless you are willing to stay up until it's bright again outside

watmm's server is still down.

you can join me at

872.17725.17437.72170 (remove any '7' that might occur in this string). (default port).

There are lots of mountains in the current map. Difficulty is hard (survival). Online mode is off (i.e. you can join the server even if you don't have (paid for) a login. Use minecraftSP for instance.). Version is beta 1.2_01.

it's finally back up.

also, i'm going skiing to italy for a week, so i won't be able to fix/update stuff that happens in the meantime. but if we're lucky, we won't have to.

server is working for me, does Minecraft's multiplayer have ingame chat or do you guys use Skype or something?

'T' to chat.

although the server is pretty quiet atm, i reckon

something weird happened to my account, i had a crash and now I can't interact with anything, I can run around for a bit and chop blocks but they don't appear, and a few minutes later it says "connection timed out"...

Archived