IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

Had another brilliant idea! but watch this get added!

Ever been stuck in a high place and wanted to get down without losing health? Well in the Final Version of Minecraft you can assassin a button to drop blocks and stack them one on top of each other!

Now you can get down safely without the risk of death!

you can already do this using gravel or sand

FUCK!

Anyways. Found a 256x256 texture pack

and some cool shader mods so you can add stuff like DOF or Parallax http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=128043

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had another brilliant idea! but watch this get added!

Ever been stuck in a high place and wanted to get down without losing health? Well in the Final Version of Minecraft you can assassin a button to drop blocks and stack them one on top of each other!

Now you can get down safely without the risk of death!

you can already do this using gravel or sand

You know what, every block should have the option to behave like sand or gravel.

the grappling hook in SDK's mod allows you to get down without losing health. You can't throw it upward though (at the moment).

Also i've read that notch is out for 2 weeks (celebrating his mom's 60th birthday). Then his goal is to get some early sketch of the Modding API out before GDC.

What is GDC ? When will the minecraft API be available ? Is it a matter of weeks or months ?

I've downloaded the minecraft coder pack, but well, obfuscation/deobfuscation, it's not really my cup of tea (+ it doesn't work on my system).

some asshole set fire to my house. think i gonna stop playing now

You'll get over it in a few days. But really who did that? Bitch move... Unless it was an accident?

:cry: poor dude, i tried to log on to see the damage and i was unable to walk anywhere, is the world still going to be transferred to a new host anytime soon? i never got a chance to build a house do to the lag =/.

i have taken a fond liking to this underdog of minecraft videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hotbop9

[youtubehd]6kdKJ8ENfjg[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]UaTQduSom5Q[/youtubehd]

You'll get over it in a few days. But really who did that? Bitch move... Unless it was an accident?

that's sad... if it's a total disaster we can revert to jan 31. that's the last backup i have...

Guest Pennywise

that's sad... if it's a total disaster we can revert to jan 31. that's the last backup i have...

nah, then everyone else will lose what they did recently. I probably will rebuild it sometime. but not with wood.

waiting to hear back from kokoon. but i'm up for a restore to last backup anyway. honestly, the way they left tnt lying around my house was kinda clever. it can't be removed so i'll either have to surround it with water and explode it, or else cause further destruction before i can clean up properly.

Archived