IGNORED

xmd5a (remix)

Guest tht tne

when i listened to it the only thinig i could think was, "wow ill bet he really butchered the end" and then i skipped to it and sure enough it just sounded like the rest of the track like he just slabbed random effects across the whole thing basically pissing on this incredible work of art :facepalm:

lol

NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME!

if your intent was on completely butchering the track then yes i would say it is fine as well

btw your opinions are really important to me since you've been posting in ylc for 0-5 months each, congratulations on being assholes

wow, the only thing shittier than that remix you did is your attitude towards people with negative opinions of it.

lol

NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME!

if your intent was on completely butchering the track then yes i would say it is fine as well

btw your opinions are really important to me since you've been posting in ylc for 0-5 months each, congratulations on being assholes

lol@how shallow you are.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

still better than Wisp's SAWII reworks

Either this is a troll or you are really dumb.

still better than Wisp's SAWII reworks

Either this is a troll or you are really dumb.

no it's unnecessary I got nothing out of them and solidifies Wisp to me as like afx fanboy #1 of world

Judging by this thread, bias aside, tht tnt is a cocksucker and takes criticism like a woman. In lieu of this information, I am lead to believe that tht tnt is a covert spy working for the Russian government and intends on destroying WATMM one watmmer at a time via failmixes. Either way, he deserves to be shot.

Oh yea, shitty remix.

Judging by this thread, bias aside, tht tnt is a cocksucker and takes criticism like a woman. In lieu of this information, I am lead to believe that tht tnt is a covert spy working for the Russian government and intends on destroying WATMM one watmmer at a time via failmixes. Either way, he deserves to be shot.

Oh yea, shitty remix.

Wow, I love you.

Guest tht tne

Oh yea, shitty remix.

you're all just jealous

when i listened to it the only thinig i could think was, "wow ill bet he really butchered the end" and then i skipped to it and sure enough it just sounded like the rest of the track like he just slabbed random effects across the whole thing basically pissing on this incredible work of art :facepalm:

not a fan of this remix but it's dwarfed by how much of a massive, throbbing, tumescent dick you are.

lol, we're all jealous of tht! tne's ability to load an MP3 into a DAW and insert a VST into the chain...

Because none of us know how to do that here in the Expert Knob Twiddlers forum...

Guest tht tne

lol, we're all jealous of tht! tne's ability to load an MP3 into a DAW and insert a VST into the chain...

Because none of us know how to do that here in the Expert Knob Twiddlers forum...

GREAT track in your sig btw

Archived