IGNORED

If there are 7 billion peoples in the world

Guest wake

just think of how many hot chicks are taking a shit every second...

(if you consider that it takes 2min to take a dump and that 1 chick out 100 is hot)

just think of how many hot chicks are taking a shit every second...

i would love to be a fly in those toilets

Huh, i never would have guessed troon was a coprophage.

semi-NSFW (unless you work at home, alone)

Ch.megacephala_wiki.jpg

"Is this stool taken?"

the problems don't want to get solved (that's the problem)

basically, most of the problems would be quite easily fixed if you took the humans out of the decision making process, so i don't see how some all powerful hive mind of 7 billion humans is going to help things. In fact it would probably lobby for the one thing that would make our lot on earth fundamentally worse. It would argue that we needed more people on earth, as in it's self interest the more people there are, the more power this processing device would be.

---

im not offended about your thread idea, i am offended that for asking a simple explanation of the very idea this thread was supposed to be about, you, the thread creator, ignored me and acted like i was an idiot, and then attacked me personally.

So then I should assume you still don't know what the thread means? In that case, you called the thread banal and totally inconsequential with nothing to back up that statement... in which case:

:facepalm:

Or you figured it out all on your own and now you're butthurt, in which case:

:cry:

I think your math is off, wake. Why don't you break it down for us?

if only we could network all the minds of the world to form some sort of supercomputer. we could harness a small percentage of each person's brain power to solve the world's problems.

dark_city.jpg

im not offended about your thread idea, i am offended that for asking a simple explanation of the very idea this thread was supposed to be about, you, the thread creator, ignored me and acted like i was an idiot, and then attacked me personally.

So then I should assume you still don't know what the thread means? In that case, you called the thread banal and totally inconsequential with nothing to back up that statement... in which case:

K, the math here is pretty simple.. 7 billion x 1 second = 221.821352 years.

Ding.

Guest Funktion

i move to ban the facepalm emoticon for the reasons thus

1) it is passive aggresive and/or smug to respond to a post you disapprove of with such a trite collection of unwholesome pixels

2) it encourages posters to respond uncreatively

3) its use among the more eccentric and homosexual members of this board has led to a trash culture

4) anyone who responds to this post with a facepalm is a big girly faggot

1) it is passive aggresive and/or smug to respond to a post you disapprove of with such a trite collection of unwholesome pixels

3) its use among the more eccentric and homosexual members of this board has led to a trash culture

Wikip-facepalm.jpg

facepalm_statue.jpg

facepalm.jpg

facepalm.jpg

By the way, I totally respect your homophobia.

Ding.

I got something about 217 years, but anyway, you´ll get a better feeling for this number if you do the math by yourself.

Ding.

I got something about 217 years, but anyway, you´ll get a better feeling for this number if you do the math by yourself.

K, after using a different calculator to solve this *really* difficult math equation, I came up with 221.9685438864.

The difficult steps:

7,000,000,000 / 365 / 24 / 60 / 60 = 221.9685438864

Either way, I'm not too sure how you came up with 217.

12(months)x31(days) :whistling:

Ah yeah, the 12x31 would get you.

edit: and i wasnt talking to you ´bout doing the math and stuff.

:whistling:

Sorry, I'm in grumpy-mode.

Guest Funktion

the joke is on you, sir, for i had already anticipated such a response in my original post. it appears that you are quite the fag and that you have just made a fool out of yourself in front of everyone on these forums.

edit: check and mate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!1 :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

is

the

new

:pedobear:

:emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

ZING!

Guest tht tne

Wikip-facepalm.jpg

facepalm_statue.jpg

facepalm.jpg

facepalm.jpg

By the way, I totally respect your homophobia.

1286648021148.jpg

Archived