IGNORED

Watmmopolis is now complete

zazen

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

20 people ain't enough for a real party prty folks, we need to have more capacity & audacity than that yo

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

goddamnit I'll be studying for my midterm on Monday :( sorry guys but I'll have to skip this one, I might catch a snipit of it

Thanks so much anyway though... Oh btw I think shirt is soo you :)

pussy.jpg

No.. but seriously you're a pussy

You chill out, you came back to defend yourself in less than 20 since I posted that? You sure do keep a keen watch on a thread that should be irrelevant to your pussy footing plans.

.... in less than 20 seconds that is. Pretty ironic. Why even post that you're not going to participate in this grand event? so that we can fill your spot on the brownsworth table with a place holder?

You chill out, you came back to defend yourself in less than 20 since I posted that? You sure do keep a keen watch on a thread that should be irrelevant to your pussy footing plans.

.... in less than 20 seconds that is. Pretty ironic. Why even post that you're not going to participate in this grand event? so that we can fill your spot on the brownsworth table with a place holder?

because I was browsing the forums and happened to see a reply to a thread I posted to.. RELAX

lol

I will relax now halisray. You're my favorite person on the board so I was hoping you would be there but I guess I will just have to deal with this on my psychologists couch.

we should all jump in the chatroom for this, shame it only holds 20 people, may well be alot more than that eh?

synctube has a chatroom built into it, so I think that will handle it.

ah, good stuff, I was suspected that had to be the case so I was kind of confused at the chatmm suggestion.

lol

I will relax now halisray. You're my favorite person on the board so I was hoping you would be there but I guess I will just have to deal with this on my psychologists couch.

thanks blanket ;) your sarcasm makes me feel welcome

Guest the anonymous forumite

So basically this is gonna be Metropolis with some uninspired BOC rip-off soundtrack, with touches of terribly outdated 2002 idm ? :whistling:

So basically this is gonna be Metropolis with some uninspired BOC rip-off soundtrack, with touches of terribly outdated 2002 idm ? :whistling:

Exactly, the entire soundtrack is nothing more than a mere Tycho vs. Flashbulb collaboration.

Four hours to go!

Either way I am excited about this but I really hope the video quality is going to be different than what we were working with. More or less 48mb mpegs for 8 minutes of video with a big ol' time stamp isn't quite satisfactory. People worked pretty hard on their parts. I hope we can see experience their scores in higher fidelity than that.

Sorry, the timestamp is still in place for now. See http://watmmopolis.blogspot.com/2010/01/faq.html

Is a DVD release planned? That's how I'd like to watch it.

A DVD or a torrent would be nice I agree, but given how long its taken us so far, it might not appear for a while.

If anyone wants to help, get in touch.

UTC =/= GMT

UTC = GMT, to within a few seconds at least. But at the moment the UK is not on GMT, its on BST.

As far as I know the times in the original post are correct, if not someone tell me sharpish : )

Sexy... will be tuning in for this, if even just to listen to the soundtrack since I'll be doing a bit of college work alongside..

Can we expect a downloadable .avi soon?

Archived