IGNORED

halloween costumes

Guest chax

Nice choice chax.

If i was going to a fancy dress party Id go in normal clothes and tell people I was the secret ingredient in Soylent Green....

i wish Halloween was as big in the UK as it is in the US.

i love this time of year. but over here nobody much gives a fuck about Halloween.. and it's pretty much a non event, which is sad.

i was planning on straightening my hair and doing a carl sagan but i'd have to wear the dinner coat and turtle neck which is bound to get way too hot. I could try going for a slutty sagan look... but how.....

i have yet to see a hagar the horrible costume, someone should go as him... not me: i'm slim, trim, and also light-skinned

holy shit that is an amazing idea.. yet I'm exactly like you.. tall and slim.. and white.. and relatively little facial hair... sigh.. how do I be a fat person without being fat? hmm need ideasss going to a party and I need to dress in something.. havent had a costume in yearsssss

Archived