IGNORED

John Frusciante forms a band with Venetian Snares

o00o

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Scrambled Ears

he's probably being very generous putting frusciante's name first.

oh come on as if eric b and rakim is all about the dj...and as someone mentioned earlier it seems that snares got the naming duties

he's probably being very generous putting frusciante's name first.

oh come on as if eric b and rakim is all about the dj...and as someone mentioned earlier it seems that snares got the naming duties

So john's gonna be rapping then innit ?? "Hit tha studio, cause i'm paid in FULL"

/leaves thread before i offend any more of natures precious lil critters.

;-] :: [-;

I havent read the comments but from these previews it sounds fairly crap. Instead of 2 artists raising each others games it seems like they dragged each other down.

Im disappointed.

• 1 month later...

I won't buy it though cause i got burned in the 90's buying niandra lades and usually just a t-shirt (god damn that unusually nightmare terrible). So promised myself that i would never buy anything frusciante did again. Shame cause snares has built some nice beats through this, but there you go, i'm a stubborn old coot.

Good to see you've moved on after 15 years

I won't buy it though cause i got burned in the 90's buying niandra lades and usually just a t-shirt (god damn that unusually nightmare terrible). So promised myself that i would never buy anything frusciante did again. Shame cause snares has built some nice beats through this, but there you go, i'm a stubborn old coot.

Good to see you've moved on after 15 years

That's just how it is, i'm a hard hearted bastard. Once burned, never turned. ;-], best of love to yolL though.

Guest Beefuncle

Instead of 2 artists raising each others games it seems like they dragged each other down.

Im disappointed.

Very true, just another example of how super groups never work.

I hate them both anyway so I don't really mind :biggrin:

Archived