IGNORED

since this is an "IDM" related forum do you think the average member is

Guest yikes

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lemurian Gypsy

oh wow look at us, high on our pedistools of pattern recognition. Whoopdyfeckindo! we exhibit certain traits and characteristics of a schizophrenic....i'd rather be a bear, that makes IDM than listen to it

I think what I find funny is how thick some of the guys are on here because they don't realise how cuntish they come across on the internet.

I think what I find funny is how thick some of the guys are on here because they don't realise how cuntish they come across on the internet.

if you look through a lot of my posts, you'll find that i wholly acknowledge that i'm a cunt

sillik you aint all that bad though. i know ppl a lot lot worse. you're actually very pleasent to talk to via PM at least.

you just need a good night out mate, and a few gorgeous willing young prostitutes. ;)

have 1 of your fav drinks for now. and start make a new track... smoke a spliff, read a book.. watch Road Wars, things like that. :)

spliffage would probably be the answer to all your woes. though i wouldn't want to turn you into no 'reefer addict'. nasty things what they can be.

The latter variety can dig in here because, secretly or overtly, everyone's up for a little:

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

style dramatica. Indicated by an immediate "shit just got real", etc.

Lol (sincere laughter along with what you said, and not in a mocking type way) :)

i'm sorry but if you actually worry about your internet "persona", then i recommend seeing a psychiatrist. or, throwing your computer/laptop out the nearest window/at the nearest cat.

pedostool.jpg

I think I come under this group of cunty cunts being discussed. I'd apologise, but I don't take the internet as serious as most of you folks :)

if you look through a lot of my posts, you'll find that i wholly acknowledge that i'm a cunt

I wasn't singling you out btw...just an overall taste. Like WATMM in a snifter, swirled around, first sip, swish n' spit. Plus, there's degrees of "cunt". There is the funny, cynical kind of cunt and then there's the thick variety that get under your skin and make you incredulous that the internet could actually occupy your "real mind" and then you figure out "ignore user" function or something.

The latter variety can dig in here because, secretly or overtly, everyone's up for a little:

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

style dramatica. Indicated by an immediate "shit just got real", etc.

so what you're basically saying is that i'm one of the unfunny cunts that just annoys people? yeah i know i probably am.

:beer:

sillik you aint all that bad though. i know ppl a lot lot worse. you're actually very pleasent to talk to via PM at least.

you just need a good night out mate, and a few gorgeous willing young prostitutes. ;)

have 1 of your fav drinks for now. and start make a new track... smoke a spliff, read a book.. watch Road Wars, things like that. :)

spliffage would probably be the answer to all your woes. though i wouldn't want to turn you into no 'reefer addict'. nasty things what they can be.

i'm sure i'm just as infuriating in PM as i am on the board, and indeed in person. a few people here have met me so they can weigh in for themselves.

and you're right, i probably do need to get laid. not gonna happen though, same as for the drugs.

:beer:

Are you serious? It's become increasingly more obvious as of late that most of the members here have severe mental issues.

which have nothing to do with intelligence.

Are you serious? It's become increasingly more obvious as of late that most of the members here have severe mental issues.

which have nothing to do with intelligence.

Some definitely do.

Archived