IGNORED

Blinky™

Squee

Guest drukqs

I thought it was a nice little short. Kid got on my nerves, so it had an happy ending in that case.

I agree. I hated him in Where the Wild Things Are as well. Such a little brat.

Good job missing the point of WtWTA. He's supposed to act like a brat. That's not how he is in real life.

The image of Blinky in the first page with the bloody face should be removed. It's like putting OH AND BTW BRUCE WILLIS IS DEAD on the OP of The Sixth Sense appreciation thread.

I haven't seen The Sixth Sense yet and I've been carefully avoiding the appreciation thread.

Thanks a whole bunch of bananas Spanishman!

I thought it was a nice little short. Kid got on my nerves, so it had an happy ending in that case.

Good job missing the point of WtWTA. He's supposed to act like a brat.

That movie was a fucking disaster from the very first second. Sure, the main character was supposed to be a little brat, but there was absolutely nothing worth liking about the kid at any point of the movie.

That's not how he is in real life.

Oh.

Guest drukqs

That movie was a fucking disaster from the very first second. Sure, the main character was supposed to be a little brat, but there was absolutely nothing worth liking about the kid at any point of the movie.

Oh.

I love that movie. I can relate to it in many ways. I think that's the point: relatability. I can relate my younger self to him as well. I wasn't nearly as drastic as he was, sure, but I wasn't far off from him. Of course, I'm not a little brat anymore, but it doesn't change the fact that I can still be in touch with those moments of pure seering frustration, and the emotions conjured up when I was pushed nearly to nervous breakdown. It's about being a bit of an outcast, and turning into a monster at your worst moments. The movie doesn't exactly celebrate those moments, but it doesn't condemn them either. It simply shows the pain and joy of childhood in a way that I find extremely well-done and artistic. Plus, I love the music.

Oh.

Of course, I'm not a little brat anymore...

imageshack-fry.gif

Guest drukqs

Good job missing the point of WtWTA. He's supposed to act like a brat. That's not how he is in real life.

How do you know? He could be a right cunt for all you know--is he your brother or cousin or summat?

My dad's friend's son goes to school with him. He lives in Portland.

Archived