IGNORED

So what happened to Watmm Radio ?

Guest the anonymous forumite

Guest the anonymous forumite

I remember that some years ago there were Watmmers streaming tunes on Watmm...Is this a false memory ? Was the project given up ?

Guest hahathhat

if your radio stream drops below 0.2 idm per minute someone posts a bitchy reply, and you're then banned from watmm DJing. as of least february, everyone on watmm has been banned.

The radio was a Shoutcast server supplied by a forum member in OZ, and Theocide was the only one really who did anything with it, other than an EKT streaming set (which I still have backed up on two DVDs).

The radio was a Shoutcast server supplied by a forum member in OZ, and Theocide was the only one really who did anything with it, other than an EKT streaming set (which I still have backed up on two DVDs).

if you want to start it again, i was speaking to xf about it a few months ago and he said he's happy to set a server up for you again. i'd definitely be up for doing some sets!

Archived