IGNORED

breaking bad

Chris Moss Acid

Just watched the pilot.

It seems very interestning, i'm definitely going to watch some more. Thanks for the heads-up!

But I doubt it will be as addicting as The Wire was... Or The Sopranos for that matter. But still, it seems entertaining.

it's a great show, but I couldn't stand the twin brothers, such rubbish and uninteresting characters, also the episodes where absolutely nothing happens (fly).

I loved the fly episode. I wouldn't say that nothing happened because you got a great look behind the curtain of Walther and Jesse. Also, it looks fucking brutal when he falls down on top of the tank.

it's a great show, but I couldn't stand the twin brothers, such rubbish and uninteresting characters, also the episodes where absolutely nothing happens (fly).

I loved the fly episode. I wouldn't say that nothing happened because you got a great look behind the curtain of Walther and Jesse. Also, it looks fucking brutal when he falls down on top of the tank.

yeah the fly episode was great. i really love the intensity of some of the slower paced episodes.

and i also like how ridiculous and whimsical it is sometimes. it is a fictional story after all.

Archived