IGNORED

Elder Scrolls V SKYRIM !! !!-11-11

skotosa

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game is bad for me. I play it way too much. And don't make music in the same time. Fuck, I wish I had already explored all the dungeons and perks threes :cerious:

This game is bad for me. I play it way too much. And don't make music in the same time. Fuck, I wish I had already explored all the dungeons and perks threes :cerious:

Sounds like a first world problem to me.

I suffer from it as well.

Ive just spent the best part of today walking around and killing stuff. Got a follower, and spent a good while trying to lose her in the countryside. She always manages to catch up though..

Is it worth buying the house in Whiterun or should i save my money for somewhere else?

Game looks beautiful, and plays well (im on ps3). It has downloaded a number of updates today so hopefully they have fixed some of the slowdown problems that people have reported.

Guest placidburp

I have noticed the last few days the game keeps slowing down to the point where its impossible to play! I will try and download the new updates if that will fix it! If not, its Fallout all over again...

Also, after well over 100 hours of playing, I only just started the Dark Brotherhood quests, very enjoyable and I now own a black Horse with red eyes! :D

Ive just spent the best part of today walking around and killing stuff. Got a follower, and spent a good while trying to lose her in the countryside. She always manages to catch up though..

Is it worth buying the house in Whiterun or should i save my money for somewhere else?

Game looks beautiful, and plays well (im on ps3). It has downloaded a number of updates today so hopefully they have fixed some of the slowdown problems that people have reported.

Don't buy the house in whiterun. It's crap. I own the all houses except the one in Riften, and the one in Markath is no doubts the best. And it costs only 8k without decorations and stuff so you need only 3k more. And of course you'll want to renovate it so that

s about 4k more, but it's really worth it. Whiterun house sucks really hard.

Finished it yesterday evening as well. The end was very good.

soverngard is cheesy but it's ok lol

I think it's time for me to begin my third character !

Guest abusivegeorge

Don't buy the house in whiterun. It's crap. I own the all houses except the one in Riften, and the one in Markath is no doubts the best. And it costs only 8k without decorations and stuff so you need only 3k more. And of course you'll want to renovate it so that

s about 4k more, but it's really worth it. Whiterun house sucks really hard.

You can talk to her and tell her to wait there or you can say that it's time to part ways and she will either stay at your house in Whiterun (if you have it) and you can pick her up at a later date or she'll just go back to Dragonsreach and you can pick her up whenever you want her next.

Dragonrend is fucking useless. Tried six times in a row to kill the same damn Elder Dragon, and he can still move around after Dragonrend has been used. I hate his guts.

I've heard that this is a bug in the game, but only affects a few. Not sure how you'd cure it other than getting a replacement copy.

I liked dark brotherhood and college of winterhold quests much more than the main.

The Thieves Guild quests are pretty awesome too, go and become a nightingale ;-).

I probably will, I'm just too lazy to do those random jobs like take a goat leg from some guys chest. Damn, I haven't even finished companions quests. I'll have to do that too, because I've killed my wife recently and I would like to marry Aela.

Guest abusivegeorge

I probably will, I'm just too lazy to do those random jobs like take a goat leg from some guys chest. Damn, I haven't even finished companions quests. I'll have to do that too, because I've killed my wife recently and I would like to marry Aela.

Thieves giuld are much more imaginative then stealing things ;-).

You can get married in Skyrim? Damn, I didn't become a companion, because I've been informed that you became a werewolf if you do, it was hard enough being a Vampire and even harder trying to cure it.

Anyone got this on PC?

The Enhanced Shader Mod with SSAO really makes the game come to life.

Check my Screen shots from Sat and Friday of me running skyrim fully moded.

Shader mods texture mods the works.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001620040/screenshots/

Looks freaking amazing.

Guest ansgaria

Anyone got this on PC?

The Enhanced Shader Mod with SSAO really makes the game come to life.

Check my Screen shots from Sat and Friday of me running skyrim fully moded.

Shader mods texture mods the works.

http://steamcommunit...40/screenshots/

Looks freaking amazing.

That looks absolutely fucking fantastic. Wow.

Thieves giuld are much more imaginative then stealing things ;-).

You can get married in Skyrim? Damn, I didn't become a companion, because I've been informed that you became a werewolf if you do, it was hard enough being a Vampire and even harder trying to cure it.

I cured vampyrism by becoming a werewolf haha.

Ha! I married Aela. She's a swell wife.

Archived