IGNORED

Elder Scrolls V SKYRIM !! !!-11-11

skotosa

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have now succumbed to the Skyrim bug. currently lvl 5 high elf magika type person. keep getting killed by this dragon on the way down from high hrothgar.

I have noticed the last few days the game keeps slowing down to the point where its impossible to play! I will try and download the new updates if that will fix it! If not, its Fallout all over again...

Also, after well over 100 hours of playing, I only just started the Dark Brotherhood quests, very enjoyable and I now own a black Horse with red eyes! :D

That horse was in Oblivion as well. You were able to punch it to the point of unconsciousness, and then use his body as a bank of sorts to store items. I don't believe he had an encumbrance limit either.

I used to study for my exams, then I took an arrow to the knee.

I have to play this on ultra low, and get 3 fps when more then five people are fighting, but I still love this game way too much.

When walking around in Skyrim and just discovering random inns or houses, that's what I love the most about this game, and how everything's connected.

^

I stumbled upon an inn at which an orc was hanging out, the guy later turned out to be The Gourmet in the Dark Brotherhood quests

And then there's the music, arguably the best aspect of this game.

Oh, and meeting Cicero on his way to Whiterun (I think), with the Nightmother in a carriage was pretty cool too, I didn't know he was connected to the Dark Brotherhood yet.

Saw him when I just started playing this, I then told my friend about it "Have you met that Cicero guy? He seems to be nuts." "Yeah, from the Dark Brotherhood you mean?" "Oh, wait stop talking please!"

Guest abusivegeorge

i have now succumbed to the Skyrim bug. currently lvl 5 high elf magika type person. keep getting killed by this dragon on the way down from high hrothgar.

He kept getting me too, you can make it easier by pausing the game and scrolling across to your system settings, the difficulty level is set to adept automatically, there have been times where I've had to change the setting to novice.

He kept getting me too, you can make it easier by pausing the game and scrolling across to your system settings, the difficulty level is set to adept automatically, there have been times where I've had to change the setting to novice.

thanks! will try this if I can't take him down soon...didn't play it all yesterday, but will give it another go today... bloody dragons...

Archived