IGNORED

P∆N

Atop

Really interesting music, and I really like the project name, but the artwork is beyond horrid.

Make me something better then, would welcome it with open arms and hooves.....

peter-pan.jpg

no but seriously, this stuff is nice man.

thanks and lol Jules

and lol KRMA!

The computer art I make is ghetto as fuck and I sincerely welcome anyone to give it up and make me something badass...

please?

wake??? Karma??? Disp??? Cloven Hooved forest being whom loves sex and art and wine, perhaps maybe please?

No, don't change the P∆N artwork. Being completely honest, sometimes that computer art style doesn't really do it for me (some mixes), but in this case, I don't think there is anything more fitting then the artwork you made.

Im gonna get stoned and listen to this right now in fact! :boc:

No, don't change the P∆N artwork. Being completely honest, sometimes that computer art style doesn't really do it for me (some mixes), but in this case, I don't think there is anything more fitting then the artwork you made.

Im gonna get stoned and listen to this right now in fact! :boc:

:rolleyes::spiteful::rolleyes::spiteful::whistling::spiteful::rolleyes::sorcerer:

i dig atop

:blush:

Archived