IGNORED

P∆N

Atop

Guest Beefuncle

If you got withcez you got glitchez,

witchez, always tryin to get their hands on your richez.

this is eerie as fuck, im really liking it.

thanks atop!

Dr. O'Connell's face was white and drawn, and the redness of his eyelids more pronounced than ever as he faced Stott in the pale October dawn. He clutched at his beard with a nervous, combing[78] movement, as he shook his head decidedly in answer to the question put to him.

"If it's not dead, now, 'twill be in very few hours," he said.

P∆N P∆N P∆N P∆N P∆N P∆N P∆N P∆N P∆N P∆N P∆N P∆N P∆N P∆N

______________________-------------------------------------------------______________________

Dr. O'Connell's face was white and drawn, and the redness of his eyelids more pronounced than ever as he faced Stott in the pale October dawn. He clutched at his beard with a nervous, combing[78] movement, as he shook his head decidedly in answer to the question put to him.

"If it's not dead, now, 'twill be in very few hours," he said.

______________________-------------------------------------------------______________________

from The Great God Pan by Arthur Machen:

With a touch I can bring them into play, with a touch, I say, I can set free the current, with a touch I can complete the communication between this world of sense and—we shall be able to finish the sentence later on. Yes, the knife is necessary; but think what that knife will effect. It will level utterly the solid wall of sense, and probably, for the first time since man was made, a spirit will gaze on a spirit-world. Clarke, Mary will see the god Pan!

Really interesting music, and I really like the project name, but the artwork is beyond horrid.

Make me something better then, would welcome it with open arms and hooves.....

i dig atop

:emotawesomepm9:

Archived