IGNORED

Gorillaz - The Fall

Rubin Farr

This fifteen track sonic diary of Gorillaz on the road experiences was recorded over 32 days on their North American Tour during the autumn of 2010, and will be streamed on Gorillaz.com for all and made available as an extra special exclusive download for Sub Divisioners only from 25th December.

1. Phoner To Arizona

2. Revolving Doors

3. HillBilly Man

4. Detroit

5. Shy-town

6. Little Pink Plastic Bags

7. The Joplin Spider

8. The Parish of Space Dust

9. The Snake In Dallas

10. Amarillo

11. The Speak It Mountains

12. Aspen Forest

13. Bobby In Phoenix

14. California And The Slipping Of The Sun

15. Seattle Yodel

Guest bitroast

i am looking forward to this but I have a feeling that this is going to sound pretty half-assed.

like maybe it'll be democrazy part II?

99-democrazy.jpg

the tracklist seems to be a little reminiscent of democrazy.

i guess it's that exact same idea for a record, damon albarn in hotel rooms recording demoes, only this time as gorillaz.

in america *

Guest beatfanatic

I just want to listen to that song which plays in that "russell juming into the sea" video. I believe its called "crashing down".

Guest bitroast

I just want to listen to that song which plays in that "russell juming into the sea" video. I believe its called "crashing down".

it's been said so many times before, but it's true!

Guest bitroast

the_fall.jpg

[youtubehd]SAeUwuUGSaM[/youtubehd]

album should be available in a few hours. first track is pretty fucken terrible, but fingers crossed there's some good moments in there :P

Guest bitroast

oh my. phoner to arizona is absolutely terrible. the rest of the album actually has better moments though. glad the crappy ipad demo album isn't a complete failure :)

• 2 weeks later...

liking this for what it is: 2D doing a tour diary across America while attempting to use new technology to create music. i think it's very much in character, no one said Damon Albarn was a genius electronic composer.

Archived