IGNORED

Star Wars blu-ray promotional biltz begins

Rubin Farr

People hate on Star Wars as it's "the cool thing to do", like hate on Apple products. I'm not saying Lucas didn't make what most feel are critical errors in judgement on what he felt needed to be revised or redone on the films, but they are HIS films - his magnum opus, not the fans. If fans don't like it, then don't buy it. I'm sure that will send a message and before long, Lucas will be begging everyone to buy the versions "demanded by the fans" as his empire crumbles. LOL.

Do you ever heavily criticize anything? No biggie—just curious.

Yes, but I try and approach things from a level-headed point of view as much as possible.

Yes but only when it's an Xbox.

trolling and flamebaiting applies to the mods and admins too, you know...

LOL. I can't believe you warned me for that. Dick.

Guest Calx Sherbet

well i've just watched the Phantom Edit and Attack of the Phantom (the 2 fan edits of star wars to try and make them better films) well i'm now pretty convinced you can't polish a turd because they really aren't any more watchable than before.

i don't think you can digitally edit acting

Guest Calx Sherbet

People hate on Star Wars as it's "the cool thing to do", like hate on Apple products. I'm not saying Lucas didn't make what most feel are critical errors in judgement on what he felt needed to be revised or redone on the films, but they are HIS films - his magnum opus, not the fans. If fans don't like it, then don't buy it. I'm sure that will send a message and before long, Lucas will be begging everyone to buy the versions "demanded by the fans" as his empire crumbles. LOL.

oh, i guess i can't hate things made by other people

oh, i guess i can't hate things made by other people

Sure you can - nobody's saying you can't - I'm just giving my opinion on the whole Star Wars thing, that's all

Yes but only when it's an Xbox.

trolling and flamebaiting applies to the mods and admins too, you know...

LOL. I can't believe you warned me for that. Dick.

Actually, the name is James... :emotawesomepm9:

Archived