IGNORED

Radiohead - Nude (Vessel Remix)

android402

VERY nice production!

What a shame you missed the deadline because this track would have made it far in the contest

EDIT: I just listened to the Piano Dust track on your SoundCloud. BEAUTIFUl stuff, man.

Do you know the feeling when you're listening to a track for the first time and it goes in all the directions you were hoping it would. Well, Piano Dust is one of those.

Woah!

This is fantastic, production is brilliant. Id actually send it to Radiohead anyway, they usually appreciate this kind of stuff. Really loved it, really beautiful.

EDIT: Any chance I could get those stems off you, I dont wanna pay 99c :emotawesomepm9:

VERY nice production!

What a shame you missed the deadline because this track would have made it far in the contest

EDIT: I just listened to the Piano Dust track on your SoundCloud. BEAUTIFUl stuff, man.

Do you know the feeling when you're listening to a track for the first time and it goes in all the directions you were hoping it would. Well, Piano Dust is one of those.

Wow, thank you! That's one of the best compliments about my music I've ever received!

Woah!

This is fantastic, production is brilliant. Id actually send it to Radiohead anyway, they usually appreciate this kind of stuff. Really loved it, really beautiful.

EDIT: Any chance I could get those stems off you, I dont wanna pay 99c :emotawesomepm9:

Thank you! I had actually forgotten I had done this remix and just ran upon it and posted it up here. I don't believe I actually have the stems anymore :(

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Amazing fucking production man, great job. Sometimes it's kind of disjointed as far as supporting Yorke's vocal melodies but it works well enough.

Archived