IGNORED

YOUTUBE POOP THREAD

Salvatorin

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I might as well come out and say it:

I used to be heavily involved in the YTP community. When it was first getting big in 2007, I started making videos under the name gnomebob. After I made 4 or 5 videos, I was invited to the first ever YTP forums by the admin at the time, Conrad Slater, and was one of the first members. That community was my respite during high school, and other musicians there are what got me started on music... Long story short, it's a little weird for me to see YTP on other parts of the internet.

for those of you who are unfortunate enough to have heard of the "unfitting music" meme, I am actually the person that invented that, with the video "luigi winds a toy while I play unfitting music"

here are some of my other videos from that period:

(^kind of meta)

• 4 months later...
Guest unteleportedman

[youtubehd]4udYSxuyszo[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]t6E24yXpeXI[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]W9oduhjqIxw[/youtubehd]

thanks for this thread Salvitorin. It's times like these I'm reminded that the cultural Zeitgeist shouldn't completely ignored because there is great shit out there hiding in the shadows. This almost wipes away the trauma of the 'hypnogogic pop' and witch house threads

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived