IGNORED

Ready

Guest theSun

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, listening to Glasgow set again. That is the pinnacle of music right there. Seriously, possibly the best thing by any electronic artist ever.

it really is.

Why is 6852 getting more love than Ts1a? The latter is clearly the superior track.

um, maybe because it feels like a song, rather than a random meandering of noodly kung fu beats?

autechre101 bra

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, listening to Glasgow set again. That is the pinnacle of music right there. Seriously, possibly the best thing by any electronic artist ever.

it's.... just... astounding. I don't quite understand how two blokes can just pull that off. Nothing really comes close to the intense power they crank out.

Guest Balance

The Domino one has some amazing bits as well, I wish I could hear it a bit clearer but I like the crowd noises too.

I was at the Glasgow Oversteps one but I can't remember most of it cos I was too drunk. I'm sure it didn't sound as good as the Domino though.

i wish Sean Booth's priorities weren't so clearly fucked or else we'd have soundboards of all 3 released with pristine mastering in a really nice Warp boxset

*shakes first for not having a proper release of Ae's best material in the last half decade*

I'm getting sick of watching my favourite IDM artists one by one descend into mundane poppy crap. First it was Squarepusher, then it was BoC, and now Clark with the utter disaster idiotphillic.

maybe they wanted a challenge, instead of releasing the same album over and over? i don't understand the boc reference, tch doesn't sound much different from the rest of their output. unless i'm not paying attention to the backwards samples or whatever

I really like TCH and agree, it doesn't sound at all like a departure from their other stuff, especially IABPOITC (or whatever)

Archived