IGNORED

Amon Tobin - Chaos Theory Remixed

BobDobalina

28441.jpg

http://bleep.com/index.php?page=release_details&releaseid=28441

I think it was posted here a short while ago that Mssr. Tobin is expected to have a album of new material coming out this year... methinks this can't be it, furthermore that it's quite odd to revisit something he did six years and a handful of projects ago... then again I'm not a gamer so maybe this is to do with some new version of splinter cell (guessing by the cover)?

Anyway looks interesting enough, couple of Daedelus & Lorn remixes on there, although if past experience is any indication these remix albums tend to fall flat, as for every 1 decent remix there's usually 2 or 3 that were phoned in.

Also as a shameless plug to my fellow Amon Tobin fans, the standout track "Hey Mr. Tree" from the Monthly Joints Series (self-released last year) features prominently in my Best of 2010 Bleep Mix Competition (link in sig)...

No, he has an original album coming out as well (I think it's rumored around May)... more on that here.

This might be interesting... Chaos Theory was great, but for some reason I never listen to it much. Just sounds too much like a soundtrack I guess.

Also as a shameless plug to my fellow Amon Tobin fans, the standout track "Hey Mr. Tree" from the Monthly Joints Series (self-released last year) features prominently in my Best of 2010 Bleep Mix Competition (link in sig)...

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Archived